Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I was playing angry birds epic but my birds got too powerful because there was bird that would dodge all damage if it was over a certain amount and none of my birds did little enough damage...
You could've changed your weapons/class so the birds did smaller amounts of damage.
I remember how hard was for me to kill the King Pig.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
You could've changed your weapons/class so the birds did smaller amounts of damage.
I remember how hard was for me to kill the King Pig.
Change Weapons? It must've been updated quite a bit because I could only upgrade it and not downgrade. I have a feeling that they did it because of that level...

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Change Weapons? It must've been updated quite a bit because I could only upgrade it and not downgrade. I have a feeling that they did it because of that level...
I started playing it in december 2014 and I coukd chose a weapon that dealt smaller amounts of damage then the current one

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I started playing it in december 2014 and I coukd chose a weapon that dealt smaller amounts of damage then the current one
Hmm I know that I almost killed him with the triple birds that did a multi attack each dealing less damage but they got an attack boost and did too much damage :/

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Runescape... The nostalgia. And they've changed it a ton, some for the better some for the worse...

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Fallout (the original), I went and looked up Fallout 4 on steam and it was still £40, so I got Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics as a bundle for £13 instead.

My original CDROMs of the first two games won't run on 64-bit windows it seems, so this is a workaround :)