Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Fallout 4 for a while but I got bored with it much quicker than any previous bethesda games. Just beat Super Metroid earlier today, been playing a lot of old console games lately.
You aren't the only one. Bethesda dropped the ball big time on Fallout 4. :(

Reactions: epidemia78

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Just beat Bastion (late I know), that game is just beautiful in every way.
Oh, and I have put 32 hours into monster hunter 4 in like a week and a half...

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Playing Witcher 2 atm. Takes a little getting used too since the controls are different then Witcher 3, but story is still great and graphics are still excellent by today's standards.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna mess with pre-release Darkest Dungeon myself. It's delightfully dark as eff, and well worth the backing I did on it.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Unbr34k4bl3

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I usually play alot of different Minecraft instances and watch anime besides it. But other games would be most probably Osu! and terraria :p Both games which I have a stupid amount of time accumulated.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna mess with pre-release Darkest Dungeon myself. It's delightfully dark as eff, and well worth the backing I did on it.

Ahh, Darkest Dungeons; for those that want to experience what it's like to manage a crew of headcases without having to get an office job.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lethosos

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, Darkest Dungeons; for those that want to experience what it's like to manage a crew of headcases without having to get an office job.

I had to cure a Houndmaster with a case of Egomania in the first month, and the costs are already mounting. :p

Reactions: Azzanine

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I had to cure a Houndmaster with a case of Egomania in the first month, and the costs are already mounting.

Then your whole party become nymphos and then the costs get worse.
TBH it's not the costs that hinder you it's the fact your star guy's are out of action while they recuperate.
Meaning you have to send out your B team.
Also made the mistake of overleveling my main guys, learned the hard way that higher level adventurers wont go in to low level dungeons.

It's funny it's almost like it's a natural selection simulator. You are likely going to defeat the end boss with an assortment of the best from multiple groups. You are likely to be left with those with the best traits for adventuring. Assuming you don't bollocks things so bad you have no gold left to even equip your team with at least one torch.
If you lose one of your A team you kind of need to start a new team from scratch just to replace one guy.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
That's why I have two teams--one to run a dungeon, the other to depressurize in town. I'm also gathering enough people for a third as spares.

Reactions: Azzanine

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Undertale. Seriously great story game with surprisingly active moments as the game progresses. I've been really impressed with it; well worth the $10 from the last Steam sale.

P

Peggyhill35

I started playing RuneScape 10 years ago, played for 5 years. In between I have played Assassins Creed but they lost me when they got rid of Desmond. Skyrim is still on the top 5 games I play. League of Legends, I play a bit, very fast paced. I have also played Tribal Wars, got into that quite a bit... lots of money spent on that one. Waiting on Black Desert to give that a try. Involved with Steam, EA games, Ubisoft, and Origins.

A family that games together stays together! Watch out for flying keyboards... :)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I am still enjoying rimworld. I however don't enjoy it that much when stuff like this happens
upload_2016-2-6_15-59-27.png

(no, that wasn't bad planning on my part, the ship took damage the same moment it landed :( )

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Raging hard at Xcom2, think I have gone past my recommended daily intake of salt by just playing that game. Also the incidents of swearing has shot up by 200%. The phrase "omg! Fuck that fucking shit! Missed at 82 fucking percent! If you bloody live you are so fired! Call yourself a marksman!" Is actually uttered quite a lot.

Reactions: gold49

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing angry birds epic but my birds got too powerful because there was one bird that would dodge all damage if it was over a certain amount and none of my birds did little enough damage...