Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
For those having trouble connecting, please use 198.27.83.206:25590. The usual IP address should hopefully fix itsself soon - my webhost is currently having issues.

This server is currently not accepting new applications. The server is migrating to FTB Unleashed and a new map is being created as such. The server will begin accepting applications in the coming weeks.
banner.png

Welcome to Arelia's Mindcrack FTB forum thread! Join our server using the IP: ftb.arelia.co.uk !

If this is your first time to the thread, please feel free to hop on the server! You can't build, but you can say hey and see if this is the server for you! To become a member, please post a very simple application on this thread. Thanks!

tabimportant.png

Gregtech adds a huge amount of content to servers, and actually, we really like it on Arelia. The problem is, it makes all those normal recipes really expensive and boring! Why not disable the expensive recipes and have a great mod to complement Feed the Beast? Downloading and installing this custom .cfg config file is completely optional, but we recommend it so that your config files match up with our servers. Here's a list of changes we've made:
  • Expensive Macerator recipe has been disabled.
  • Expensive Nanosaber recipe has been disabled.
  • Expensive Solar Panel, Watermill and Windmill recipe has been disabled.
  • Expensive Diamond Drill recipe has been disabled.
  • The Tin Cell recipe has been reduced from 16 cells per craft to 8, instead of 4.
  • All expensive Thermal Expansion recipes have been disabled.
Click here to open the text document in your web browser, or right click and 'Save As' to save the file on your computer. From there, navigate to "'where you installed Feed the Beast'\MindCrack\minecraft\config\GregTech" and replace Recipes.cfg. That's it, you're done!

Please also note, that Chunkloaders and Mining Lasers cannot be crafted, to save on lag and griefing where possible.

tabwelcome.png

Welcome to Arelia FTB! Here we provide you with the best Feed the Beast experience you'll ever have! Brand new to Feed the Beast? Come and join in with us - find support and appreciate just how brilliant the game is! Have you been playing with the modpack for months? Well join us and enjoy the fantastic community as well as the the brilliant feeling of achievement when you finish a project with your friends! In Arelia, you can do what ever you like, play with whomever you want, build whatever you wish. Simply put, Arelia is perfect for everyone!
Arrive at our spawn village and find a safe place to call home. From there you can travel outwards into the Wilderness to claim new found land for yourself and become all powerful, with all your machines and power tools!
scrarelianpalace.png

tabwhattoexpect.png

There are tonnes of possibilities in Arelia, and you can take part in any of them! Here's a very brief list of just some of the things to expect:
  • A very friendly community.
  • Helpful players, moderators and administrators.
  • Settlements to settle in.
  • An infinite expanse of brand new world for you to settle in.
  • World protection.
  • No creeper block damage, enderman griefing or zombies knocking down your doors!
  • Rank structure for you to progress in. (What rank can you achieve?!)
  • Donation perks. (Thanks for helping support your favourite server!)
scrspawnfarm.png

Yes, that's the short list! Join today and you can expect so much more! However, to join our server as a fully fledged member we require a brief application; just so that we know more about you! This makes sure that the great people get in, and the nasty people stay out! Once you become a member, we also expect you to abide by the rules:
  • No excessive profanity. (No need to swear really, is there?)
  • Be polite and considerate to one another.
  • Griefing is strictly prohibited throughout the whole server.
  • Stealing is forbidden. (May I point whingers in the direction of 'Personal Safes'?)
  • Exploiting bugs and glitches is not allowed.
  • Standard client only. No mods considered to be 'hacking'.
  • Requesting help from moderators is acceptable, but please do not repetitively pester them.
  • Item spawn requests will not be accepted. Admins will not give you free items.
  • No standalone 1x1 tower structures, and please keep quarries underground where possible.
Rules regarding community areas are found below. A 'community area' is defined as an area of the map where any member of the server can go to use machines built for them by someone else. Friends can work together, but a community area is where four or more people regularly visit.
  • Any member may create a community area.
  • No GregTech machines are allowed for public use in community areas.
  • Under no circumstance may public power supplies be available to the community. (This includes item charging points.)
  • Free items (other than food) are not allowed to be given away.
  • People can build where they like. You may request people do not build near you, but you may not request someone doesn't build near a community area. This means players do not need permission to build near a community area.
These rules may seem anti-community, but well established community areas can still be achieved! With these rules, it ensures everybody has something to strive for on Arelia.

A minor breach of these rules will see you issued with a warning. Continual misbehaviour and/or a serious offence and you shall be banned with no appeal. Final decision is up to administrators and Robbo905.

tabapplication.png

Please post a reply to this thread, filling out the following application form! That way, you will be promoted to member, be able to leave the spawn village and build to your heart's content!
  • My in-game name:
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
Please be aware that now that the server is larger and has a tight community, we're looking for much stronger applications. Paragraphs would be good, and feel free to include extra information below the bullet points!

Applications are now officially moderated and reviewed by Helkarakse and Robbo905.

Thanks for signing up! We'll read over your application soon after you've posted it, and hopefully accept it! See you in-game!

tabdonations.png

Thanks for considering the idea of donating to the server! 100% of all donations go straight back in to the upkeep of the server. As a thank you, we're happy to give you some free gifts for your support! The donation ranks and perks can be found by clicking here.

Reactions: Xel-AMR

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: leight
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since the first prerelease
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: since it came out
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2 and GregTech
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The freedom

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: leight
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since the first prerelease
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: since it came out
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2 and GregTech
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The freedom

Added! Welcome to the server.

jamesw40k

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: jamesw40k
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Over a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since one of the betas (Can't remember which)
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Forestry and Steve's carts.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I Probably enjoy the beekeeping from forestry the most

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: jamesw40k
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Over a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since one of the betas (Can't remember which)
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Forestry and Steve's carts.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I Probably enjoy the beekeeping from forestry the most

Added! Welcome to the server.

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: jbellinger
How long I have been playing Minecraft: since before 1.7.3 (the good ol' times)
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: for about 6 months
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: thermal expansion, ic2, and forestry
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: the endless possibilities, and in general the creativity of it. I love how you can make just about anything that you can dream up.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: jbellinger
How long I have been playing Minecraft: since before 1.7.3 (the good ol' times)
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: for about 6 months
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: thermal expansion, ic2, and forestry
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: the endless possibilities, and in general the creativity of it. I love how you can make just about anything that you can dream up.
Also added! Welcome to the server :)

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: phili92
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: several months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2 and Forestry
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The amount of possibilities you have, when one mod gets boring you can catch up progress in another mod.

Ethenen

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Ethenen
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: erm... that's tricky question, I remember playing Minecraft before pistons were added, but I really got into MC at the time when 1.25 was released.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: since Mindcrackers started uploading their FTB videos.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: RedPower2 and ExtraBees.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: ability to do almost everything what you want, the possibilities are not limited as in other games.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: phili92
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: several months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2 and Forestry
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The amount of possibilities you have, when one mod gets boring you can catch up progress in another mod.

• My in-game name: Ethenen
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: erm... that's tricky question, I remember playing Minecraft before pistons were added, but I really got into MC at the time when 1.25 was released.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: since Mindcrackers started uploading their FTB videos.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: RedPower2 and ExtraBees.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: ability to do almost everything what you want, the possibilities are not limited as in other games.

Both accepted! Hope to see you on soon! :)

Minimal

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: itzpred
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: about 3 years ever since infdev
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since last november
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: ThermalExpansion, Thaumcraft, Stevecarts and Forestry!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building! Love to design and build. Im a excellent builder and love to work with other people

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: itzpred
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: about 3 years ever since infdev
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since last november
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: ThermalExpansion, Thaumcraft, Stevecarts and Forestry!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building! Love to design and build. Im a excellent builder and love to work with other people

Added! Welcome to the server! :)

Edat

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:Edat
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft on and off for about a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:3 weeks
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:I am still learning most of the mods but so far Steve's carts,Thaumcraft and Twilight forest I really enjoy so far
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I would have to say exploring and seeing how much trouble i can get into and still make it back home again hopefully with a full inv of goodies.

The Cuddler

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: TheCuddler
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since infdev. Although there wasn't a lot of "playing" until survival mode came out.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Honestly, just for a few days. But I dabbled in Tekkit for a while before FTB came out.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: RedPower and the obligatory IC2. I've been reading up on Thaumcraft for a while, too, and it looks pretty interesting.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The endless opportunity. Especially with FTB. Want food? You *could* kill a cow, or you could set up an entire industry surrounding automatically harvesting farms, complete with electricity, Thaumcraft golems, and RP tubing to bring it to the right place. The opportunities are literally endless.

stultzie

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: andrew_stultz
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: exter bees
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: the rock hard stone

beastofmc

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: beastofmc
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since 1.3 beta
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: couple of months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Steve's carts and IC2
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: the community

Cytex

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:Legend270​
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing MC since beta.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB for about a month now, but I have loads of experience on tekkit.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I really enjoy thaumcraft, buildercraft, and redpower. I also enjoy the new biomes it adds.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: My favorite thing about MC is that it gives me the ability to create something I could never do with my hands IE art ceramics so this is how I express myself creatively. My favorite thing about FTB is the fact it adds something new and exiting to minecraft that original just don'st have.
  • Thanks for your time!

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Arjun623
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Thaumcraft, Extrabiomes, and, Thermal Expansion
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The ability to create more goals and have an objective based minecraft experience that vanilla doesnt offer.

MePerson33

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: MePerson33
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB since the launcher was released.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: My favorite mod is thermal expansion because of ease of use, and gregtech because of the longevity of the game.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most enjoy building complex system that interact with each other, to do simple tasks.