Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brewzkie

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity Evolved: In order to start Gendustry one must create the Infinity Bee to produce the power module.

How do you mutate the infinity bee? Silicon and Energetic won't mutate by itself, it seems it requires something under the apiary. Does anyone have any ideas?

SamDiego

Jul 29, 2019
Edit 2: I re-read you post and realized the issue is different from what I answered. The upgrade of modules is not yet implemented, as far as I know. I don't think you can even craft a crafting cleanup module, which I would love to use on machines that have a chance at secondary outputs...

For that you can just use a byproduct extraction upgrade.

About the modules upgrade, I found out that you need to upgrade the chassis with a upgrade module upgrade, it's not fully implemented yet, you can get the item in creative and it seems to work, I hope it comes in the next update, it will be awesome.

KiwiUSA

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to apply Silk Touch to the sfm Block Gate?

For a weird science project, I want to automatically farm Cursed Earth

Pinging @Vswe in case he is still active on the forum

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I think the mod might have been discontinued...? I would check iChun's blog (ichun.us) first. If the latest version of hats isn't 1.7.10 it's definitely discontinued; it might also be true if it's not for 1.8.
I think it's safe to say since it's in the FTB pack, and that they replied to the bug ticket that they're still invested at some level

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem in Infinity Evolved. I have 33 farm I automated. Running them at the same time causes extreme lag. I figured out a way to make them run sequentially, but it requires a complicated set-up. Is there a device that can toggle a redstone signal sequentially wirelessly down the entire system?
There is wireless redstone, you could use a wireless pair for each farm, or group of farms you want deactivated/activated synchronously, and use something like MFR to clean up your redstone to implement the sequence

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
Can Applied Energistics Spatial Storage be used to move Thaumcraft nodes around? Because the node in a jar is awful and we don't have Blood Magic on the server I play on.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Can Applied Energistics Spatial Storage be used to move Thaumcraft nodes around? Because the node in a jar is awful and we don't have Blood Magic on the server I play on.
Maybe. AE2 has a whitelist of mod blocks that it is allowed to move in Spatial Storage, and any other mods that want to make their blocks spatially storable have to add their blocks to AE2's whitelist themselves. Thaumcraft may or may not do that, but my guess is probably not. Probably worth testing, though.

Themoon

Jul 29, 2019
Can an ender quarry mine if they are placed in the air? I am trying to mine a hallowed hill in the twilight forest and want it to mine the hill it self which is at y=74 but the ground around it is y=34. So the quarry wont mine blocks from 34 to 74 if I place it at 34. But nothing is mined when I place it at y=74. I am using ender markers and it works fine if I place it at y=34 apart from the fact it wont mine y=34 to 74.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Can an ender quarry mine if they are placed in the air? I am trying to mine a hallowed hill in the twilight forest and want it to mine the hill it self which is at y=74 but the ground around it is y=34. So the quarry wont mine blocks from 34 to 74 if I place it at 34. But nothing is mined when I place it at y=74. I am using ender markers and it works fine if I place it at y=34 apart from the fact it wont mine y=34 to 74.

Yes, I've placed that quarry in the air many times.

wiw_awsome

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue with NEI. I know that it use to have a search menu on the right side f the screen with all the in game items; but I cannot get it to display in Infinity Evolved. It has also been crashing recently on trying to use "U"

Last edited:

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I am having an issue with NEI. I know that it use to have a search menu on the right side f the screen with all the in game items; but I cannot get it to display in Infinity Evolved.
Try pressing "o" while your inventory is open.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I have, all that seems to do is toggle the options button in the lower left on and off.
Go into the options, somewhere there is a setting that toggles nei. Don't know where it is off the top of my head.

EDIT: The options in your inventory I mean.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

SamDiego

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, any ideias on how to automate an Induction Furnace for example (or any machine that uses combined itens for crafting), using Logistics pipes in a way that it doesn't conflict recipes (like putting 2 items from 2 recipes that don't make either of the recipes). I'm having this issue trying to use Logistics, I know that with AE you can just set the Interface to not push items if there's already an item in the machine. I tried using the priority on the crafting pipe but it doesn't seem to work at all or if it does might not be for this purpose.(I tried setting an alloy smelter from ender IO to make enderium, had enderium blend with a higher priority and still it had put the other enderium materials first, not respecting the priority, also tried inverted values, same thing)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Any way to detect the LP storage of a Blood magic alter and output a redstone signal based on it?

Tried comparators, those seem to just detect the inventory slot.