1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPhar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I feel kinda stuck, I need rubber and there is a quest to make rubber seeds, but it requires rubber to begin with. Any one figured that one out? Considering it unlocks Lapis and slimeballs...

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe look into the Magic crops questline or NEI ? ;)

And the quest to make rubber seeds from magic crops questline doesnt needs rubber ....

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I feel kinda stuck, I need rubber and there is a quest to make rubber seeds, but it requires rubber to begin with. Any one figured that one out? Considering it unlocks Lapis and slimeballs...

Hint you're going to need water seeds :p

Reactions: xPhar

xPhar

Jul 29, 2019
Let me just say, that you made 2 incredible modpacks. I've had soo many hours of fun to date. Thank you sooooo much for your hard work.

My FTB Launcher no longer works so I'm working of the Curse version and Curse seems to have issues with NEI. I would not have asked the question without looking at NEI first.

You are right that the quest line for rubber seeds doesn't ask for rubber, it asks for rubber seeds, but when I lookup in NEI, rubber seeds requires:
- 1 Minicio Seed - Check
- 4 Accio Essence - Check
- 4 Rubber or Ball of Glue - I have no rubber and NEI for me says that rubber can be created with Rubber Essence only so I checked for Ball of Glue and NEI shows only how to melt one in an ind. crucible furnace or cast one from a smeltry,

I'm sure theres a recipe that I'm missing.

In the mean time, I'm going back to the nether in search of that Gasth Tear... ouffff the only one I got to date fell in Lava {Insert death cry here}

Reactions: Caithleen

xPhar

Jul 29, 2019
MOUAHAHAHAHAHA I posted my other post and then on refresh saw the post from BigManVegas and lo and behold... DOHHHHH.

Thanks alot, I should check better next time. Thanks alot.

That being said, I found that solution only by looking at water seed in NEI, if I look for rubber seed in my Curse NEI I don't see that you can make it from an altar.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
The "T2" crops form a circle in the blood altar. Wonder why Curse-version NEI isnt working, well something ill look into tomorrow.

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to change the metadata on the bones? Most recipes don't recognize the versions you find out in the wasteland with the :1 on the end, and the normal ones skeletons drop stack with them and change into them. This has prevented me from doing stuff like, for example, using witchery wood ash to multiply bonemeal.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to change the metadata on the bones? Most recipes don't recognize the versions you find out in the wasteland with the :1 on the end, and the normal ones skeletons drop stack with them and change into them. This has prevented me from doing stuff like, for example, using witchery wood ash to multiply bonemeal.
Get all all the 352:1 bones out of your inventory then kill scelly then drop all the metadata bone and profit. I had the same issue

Reactions: Jetsetlemming

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any use to the infusion stones not shown in NEI? If not, could you consider reenabling their use but changing their crafting recipe to require blood? There's lots of things that require an expensive upfront investment but can be eased later by advancing, but I don't see any way to make magic crops faster.

xPhar

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issue creating salt or brine. I wanted to go the Mekanism way with a solar evaporation plant but we don't have Advanced Solar Generators in this modpack? Or am I missing something else in NEI?

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
Every once in a while my agricraft water tanks have magically filled themselves, and after being confused for quite a while, I finally have come up with a theory that is satisfying: When the weather tries to change to rain, the biome settings of the wasteland skips it, but somehow that brief flash of attempted storming causes the water tank to think it rained.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issue creating salt or brine. I wanted to go the Mekanism way with a solar evaporation plant but we don't have Advanced Solar Generators in this modpack? Or am I missing something else in NEI?
Ya you can't make the SEP without the solar generators and since the Mek Gen mod isn't in the pack you can't make salt/brine so those quests are broken until a workaround is implemented. For ore processing you'll just have to use the igneous/sanguine/mana ore septupling.

Reactions: Pudding01
Status
Not open for further replies.