Announcing FTB Infinity Evolved, FTB Tweaks, and FTB Utilities.

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019
The latest beta 2.1.0 updates Agricraft and resets the configuration file to default, which enables the Agricraft resource seeds, is this intended?

Davvol_

Jul 29, 2019
I think even then Tech Tree needs some fleshing out
I am stuck trying to figure out wiring the lasers without EnderIO. I may have missed something clearly
I went with a single hobbyists steam engine pointing at a leadstone energy cube and set lasers pointing inwards to a single point on two adjacent sides of the cube.

Furtivesage

Jul 29, 2019
Auto-restart timer - One of the best ways to maintain your server is regular restarts, this allows admins to automate the process.

Do you set this in game or is the a specific config file this has to be done while the server is shut down? If so, what does the verbiage look like for a 24 hour reset? When I looked at the in game book the font was slightly bugged on my end so I was having a hard time seeing the actual command and usage.

Bril

Jul 29, 2019
Odd when I try to view the "claimed chunk" map it is nothing but a black square. I can select chunks but I can't see any terrain map at all.

Geo Terra

Jul 29, 2019
Odd when I try to view the "claimed chunk" map it is nothing but a black square. I can select chunks but I can't see any terrain map at all.

Are you using a resource pack of some kind? OptiFine, or anything like that?

Geo Terra

Jul 29, 2019
I am using a resource pack, no change if I disabled it and I am not using Optifine either.

Huh... I seem to remember someone else somewhere on the forums having a similar issue, but can't find the topic or post now... Sorry, I can't be much more help.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I am unable to get Ftb Utilites to work on a server
https://gist.github.com/keybounce/7aff6515419f7bdd5409

That's the server log, first client log, and second client log. The log of another run did identify Ftb Utilities, but for whatever reason, this time the first one did not. The second client log has two connection attempts, and the second attempt shows error messages.

No error messages on the server log, but the client disconnects.

sealedinterface

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing work FTB! I don't really have much time nowadays to play a lot of FTB, but I really like the cross-mod integration this pack revision focuses on.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I can't figure out how to set up some stuff with FTB utilities. I read through the in game guide and it hasn't been much help.

It seems I can only set world border per dim? There doesn't seem to a universally applied setting.
I don't want creative mode players having access to protected chunks, and can't figure out how to turn that off.
I was thinking of doing the server resets through the mod. There is no mention how to configure that anywhere. Barely even any mention that it exists.

The configuration options for admins seem non-existent in game. I can't find any files that might be relevant out of game either. I did find a file or two. They didn't have any of the settings I was looking for. Even the ones that were supposedly going to be there.

I am really liking the features that FTB tweaks and FTB utilities add to the game. I just have no idea at all how to use or configure most of them though. Haven't even been able to find the back button. There are buttons on some pages that will take you out of the guides, or go back to the last page. There doesn't seem to be any universally accessible button or key to do it though.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Finally found most the config options I was looking for. Now I can't figure out how players set the warps to there bases. I tried "/home set MrGrimm" then "/home MrGrimm". It teleported me to the bed I had last slept in, not to the home I had set. I can't seem to access the /help command for some reason either.

So far this has been a extremely frustrating experience. I was am enjoying this pack and the 2.1.2 update. Trying to learn how to do this stuff has been frustrating. In all the online posts I have found on it I have only found one useful line of instruction and it isn't fully accurate.
FTB Utilities said:
If you are server admin, you might want to go to you client /local/ftbu/config.json and set "configInfoGuide" to true - That will add another subcategory "Mods" in the Guide and you can read about what each config does.

Looking forward to learning how to get this all set up and used correctly so that I can go back to enjoying the modpack.

Edit:
Got the home command working. Must have misspelled the username last time.

Last edited:

Madriker

Jul 29, 2019
Is it intended for Wireless Terminals (actually, for Energy Cells, and consequently for the Wireless part of AE2) to require Energy Acceptors WHICH REQUIRE QUANTUM CORES in their recipe? Because this essentially means closing access to it :D