[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I am really enjoying hubris and I love both the idea behind it and the implementation of that idea. Just a quick question: I know I saw in some earlier posts that the belt of flight is supposed to be disabled. Is this still true? Because it works for me

Yes, it was. I will add that to my list of things to do.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.6.1
  • Added Cleanview @OnlyZuul
  • Updated Botania - Passive flowers now decay. This is an option I can no longer change. Sorry!
  • Removed some runic dungeons amulets and items. No more belt of flying!
  • Updated and added new reliquary loot and items/quests.
  • Reverted tainted dirt to sand.
  • Updated forge!

Patzos

Jul 29, 2019
What block do you guys use to block sunlight from fungi farms and spawners? Like the ExU Dark glass.

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
A couple questions about the Botania mushrooms.
- Is there a way to store them, like the Flower Pouch for mystical flowers? They're kind of cluttering up a lot of space in my storage for no good reason.
- What are they for? What recipes use them?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
A couple questions about the Botania mushrooms.
- Is there a way to store them, like the Flower Pouch for mystical flowers? They're kind of cluttering up a lot of space in my storage for no good reason.
- What are they for? What recipes use them?

If I remember correctly, they serve no purpose other than infusion stabilizing.

Nightpearl

Jul 29, 2019
Really liking the modpack! Thanks for all your hard work putting it together!
I was wondering why there are so few mobs, even at night, I've got 2 or three tainted creepers who've been hanging out for a few days, no other monsters unless I go near one of the nodes, I actually had trouble completing the 'kill a spider zombie and skeleton' quest until I found a dungeon

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully it's not common to find the End portal 5000 blocks in Deep Ocean. Restarted world in 1.6.1 from 1.3.. now to redo all the Thaumcraft.. please have mercy.

Reactions: Nightpearl

TehGrundle

Jul 29, 2019
Really liking the modpack! Thanks for all your hard work putting it together!
I was wondering why there are so few mobs, even at night, I've got 2 or three tainted creepers who've been hanging out for a few days, no other monsters unless I go near one of the nodes, I actually had trouble completing the 'kill a spider zombie and skeleton' quest until I found a dungeon
The problem is that tainted mobs don't despawn. You can use /cofh killall Tainted to get rid of them. As advised earlier in the thread, I /gave myself a command block and hit the button every once in a while.

TehGrundle

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if anyone knows how to list the contents of thaumcraft loot bags. I found on the modtweaker wiki a way to create scripts to add or remove items from the loot bags, but without knowing what is in them in the first place, its not super helpful. What I'd like to do is remove the potions and replace them with some of the things like ethereal essences or maybe phial of a random primal essence or mana cakes or void jars or something like that. The fact that potions don't stack is really annoying me... :)

Nightpearl

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if anyone knows how to list the contents of thaumcraft loot bags. I found on the modtweaker wiki a way to create scripts to add or remove items from the loot bags, but without knowing what is in them in the first place, its not super helpful. What I'd like to do is remove the potions and replace them with some of the things like ethereal essences or maybe phial of a random primal essence or mana cakes or void jars or something like that. The fact that potions don't stack is really annoying me... :)

Lol, I'd rather they just stacked :) I like to burn them for thaum. stuff :)