[1.7.10] Explora Experimentia (v1.4.4) (Not your average kitchen sink pack!) (138 mods and growing!)

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
For the Machine Frame.

In my defense, the pack this is being used for has everything but the dimension stuff ported over to TE machine frames via minetweaker

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
It's fine, and would that just be from the command log on the other window? (I mean the other window that can be set to stay open while minecraft runs.)
Yeah, although if you look in your Minecraft folder there would a folder called Crash Reports. Just give me that.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
For the Machine Frame.

In my defense, the pack this is being used for has everything but the dimension stuff ported over to TE machine frames via minetweaker
I didn't know that and that was just my view, so if you think differently that is perfectly fine.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
@pikminman13 Ah. There's something derpy regarding Java 7 and HxCCore. Update HxCCore and HxCEnchants manually.

I have them in a file here.

Attachments

• HxC.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 86

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Now it works, thanks. One suggestion- make one ore of each. What i mean is there are 4 types of copper so disable 3 of them and then do that for each ore. If you already planned that i apologize.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Now it works, thanks. One suggestion- make one ore of each. What i mean is there are 4 types of copper so disable 3 of them and then do that for each ore. If you already planned that i apologize.
JSON is not my forte, so I might not be able to do that in a while. I do plan to get it done in the near future.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
JSON is not my forte, so I might not be able to do that in a while. I do plan to get it done in the near future.
The configs of all 4 mods have a way to disable the ore gen, just set the corresponding category to false for every mod but one of them.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
The configs of all 4 mods have a way to disable the ore gen, just set the corresponding category to false for every mod but one of them.
The problem is that you then only have the amount of ores that that mod thinks you need, which is probably lower then the actual amount of ores you will need.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that you then only have the amount of ores that that mod thinks you need, which is probably lower then the actual amount of ores you will need.
True, but iron and gold aren't tweaked and that is always shared between mods. Maybe at least narrowing it down to 2 mods will be better.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I'll see what I can do @pikminman13. I was planning to change ore gen before I made the public, but I'll probably release it next update.

And CoFH ores are set using JSON, which I had no clue how to use. Thankfully I read a tutorial and would probably be fine.

TL;DR Ore gen update will come out next update, probably Saturday or Sunday.

logdogzip

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a possibility of you adding one or two more mods to this pack? I've found a few good ones which have not been looked at too much.

DrLucky

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that the water bucket recipes seem to consume the bucket along with the water.

Version: 1.10

Replication:
Get a bucket of water. Craft it into "Fresh Water". Note the bucket is also consumed.

Expected behaviour:
Bucket should be returned to inventory on crafting.

Notes:
Tried this with a few recipes. Salt (Pot + Water Bucket); Fresh Water (Water Bucket); and Clay (6 Gravel, 2 Dirt, Water Bucket) all appear to eliminate the bucket.

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
Author of NuclearCraft here - thank you very much for adding the mod to this pack - I'm really enjoying playing with a lot of mods I've not touched before!

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER (probably exams :p)
Took a quick look at the modlist, nice, so many mods I haven't played before.
Looking forward to playing this after exams ^^