[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
AgriCraft cactus only gives you a green dye and bees does not recognize that type of cactus, but i need cactus block and the only and the hardest way is botania, but its to hard.. so need to add cactus in one of quests, change this to true
Oops! Forgot about that option!

That's strange because vanilla farming is not disabled in the configs, at least in mine. I haven't changed anything, so I wonder why it's disabled in yours and not mine.
As far I know regular crops aren't disabled so you can just plant those, or you can change what flower the bee requires in the genetics machines.
Something weird going on.. my configs are default and it's disabled, latest version of pack, etc, etc.

In any case, I think I'll adopt @Kosmosas's settings.

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try to put the cactus on a sand and break it? Make sure you only have one cactus in your hand, if I remember correctly Regrowth used to have this issue as well. Doing so made the cactus become vanilla cactus. Haven't tried it myself on this pack though

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
and one question, why you changed island ?
I'll change the cactus stuff! I changed the island to remove the Carpenter's Blocks!

In my opinion I'd remove Tinker's from the pack, it seems unnecessary really. :)
I can think about that! But I agree with you ;)

Oops! Forgot about that option!

Something weird going on.. my configs are default and it's disabled, latest version of pack, etc, etc.

In any case, I think I'll adopt @Kosmosas's settings.
And it's disabled by default (my bad)... I'' change that in the next version!

Episode 3 - Gathering Resources

Uh, another awesome video! Thanks :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
In my opinion I'd remove Tinker's from the pack, it seems unnecessary really. :)

The scythe is very useful for farming, because it helps you harvest a 3x3 area. I don't think its all useless. It would be even better if you can lvl your tools. That being said it because it doesn't hurt the pack for me its really the only thing I can mess around with while waiting on bees to do there thing.

I was wondering if you not being able to mine up the carpenters safes are that way for a reason? I was expanding my platform and had to go into creative to break it. I even wasted 2 iron to make a carpenters hammer to knock off the block and unlock it, but still wouldn't let me mine it.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't started Botania in this pack because I was wondering how its been changed. Are we still able to cross breed crops to get petals?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'll have another go at this this weekend on my Twitch stream, the basic quests did my head in last weekend so I'll try a different opening tactic.

Reactions: jtmnf

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Don't think so, but there are bees :)

If we can't go to the end we need away to get "Ender Air Bottle" from Botania. Your suppose to just take a Minecraft empty bottle to the end and right click the air to get a bottle of ender air. Or as many bottles you want.

Is there away to get Grass blocks, or seeds to get grass?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
The scythe is very useful for farming, because it helps you harvest a 3x3 area. I don't think its all useless. It would be even better if you can lvl your tools. That being said it because it doesn't hurt the pack for me its really the only thing I can mess around with while waiting on bees to do there thing.

I was wondering if you not being able to mine up the carpenters safes are that way for a reason? I was expanding my platform and had to go into creative to break it. I even wasted 2 iron to make a carpenters hammer to knock off the block and unlock it, but still wouldn't let me mine it.
I've to change the Carpenter's Safe! In the next version ;-)

I haven't started Botania in this pack because I was wondering how its been changed. Are we still able to cross breed crops to get petals?
No, only by Bees ;-)

I think I'll have another go at this this weekend on my Twitch stream, the basic quests did my head in last weekend so I'll try a different opening tactic.
Nice to ear that :)

If we can't go to the end we need away to get "Ender Air Bottle" from Botania. Your suppose to just take a Minecraft empty bottle to the end and right click the air to get a bottle of ender air. Or as many bottles you want.

Is there away to get Grass blocks, or seeds to get grass?
Yes, Bees :p Why do you need Ender Air Bottle?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, Bees :p Why do you need Ender Air Bottle?

For some of the mid-end game Botania items/Recipes you need Ender Air Bottle. There are 8 recipes you need it for, and 4 of those you need to make several. Maybe a repeatable quest that you can earn them. You can't really use it for any of them until after you open the Elven Portal.

You can get grass blocks or seed from bees? I search for either and nothing was shown in NEI. I'm talking about the actual blocks that look better than dirt.lol that you need silk touch to pick up, not grass(Tall, short) you get from shears.

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
@jtmnf, You could put in some crafting recipe to make the end portal (minecraft:end_portal), maybe using a variety of bee products or so! Then we can just go to the End to get air bottles ;)

What mod added a ender cake that lets you go to the end? I want to say Ex Nilo. I know it's not in this pack anymore but to bad there wasn't a mod just for that. Can I ask why the End and Nether are off limits in this pack?