Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
I was considering adding a Befunge implementation to Minecraft for "BuildCraft Smartgates/FPGAs".

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
If dyo gets a hold of that Direwolf is doomed.
/me makes a note to look for that episode when it happens

I do have this idea of putting it in an AutoActivator and hooking it up to a 1-min timer. Bonus if I can randomly fire different sounds instead. :p

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: PierceSG

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
So apparently there are absolutely no mods which add simply things like enabling color codes and formatting in chat, lets you customize and add color to the prefix, name, suffix and chat breaker, or even welcome messages for new players!
So I spent a few minutes and created this for my server, thought someone else might find it useful as well:

Servertweaks :
It's a server side mod for 1.7.10 & 1.8 which enables color codes in chat (you can even customize which symbol to use), customized prefix, suffix and chat breaker, and you can even color all of these including the user name.
It also displays a customizable message to everyone on the server when a new player joins. (It checks the player.dat files, so it will work on any existing servers/worlds).
aUPZAaC.png

Every feature can be individually disabled.

This is a great mod, but could you do me a teeny little favor? Could you also add a option to clear the chat (a button to do so, obviously only OP's would have perms or it would be chaotic)

CreeperShift

Dec 31, 2014
This is a great mod, but could you do me a teeny little favor? Could you also add a option to clear the chat (a button to do so, obviously only OP's would have perms or it would be chaotic)
I can take a look at it, but I'm not sure if that's possible from just the server side.

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted for my private server i play on with my friends, sometimes we get spammy and when i hit t i get annoyed seeing all the words.

Reactions: Padfoote