LC's jokes rps

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp]sorry forums was dead for me>_>[/no rp]
*lenscas:*
A perfect dimension would not exist, we suffer each day we are in this state of decay and the only way to get peace is if we restore this world.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/J-L
We don't need a perfect dimension. We just need a temporary hideout. We might be able to return if the danger subsides. Now if you excuse me, I have to be alone with the child. Alone. It doesn't need much life energy for now.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Xanther and Lenscas look at each other, you know they discus something in secret. They decide to leave but you have the feeling that they don't fully trust you*

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
/W-J
I might be able to produce some life energy using what's stored in my staff. It might not work, and if it does, it won't last long, but if we only need it for a short time...

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*shrugs off the feeling*
/J-W
Sure thanks.
*Wyman leaves and Jacintha begins to teach the child when a shadowy figure approaches*
So... new life, huh...?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp]If it is a shadow say it so I can play it if not, as both Xanther and Lenscas are gone I can't do much:p[/no rp]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
[no rp] Did I see the shadow, or did it pass me by? If the latter, this is why I wanted light so much... [/no rp]

[if I did see it] Hey, uh... [/if I did see it]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*the shadow comes closer to you:*
Do you know how much we suffered? They didn't tell you did they? Do you think we like this dead world?
*the shadow is now very close and is stretching his arm to touch Jachinta*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
[clarification] The shadow only appeared once everyone had left [/clarification]
No, they didn't. They said they were the ones suffering. But now since they don't trust me, I shouldn't trust them either...

Ninja edit post: [unrelated] Welp, too late Someone Else. :p [/unrelated]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*the shadow touches you, you feel your muscle weaken. you fall to the ground. The shadow disapears and your head hurts. You lose conscious(did I translate it right). When you awake you have no control over your body and everything you see is darker. You see that your body stands up and walks to the body, you try to take control but it all fails.

suddenly a voice in your head:
This would be family of you wouldn't it? I am sorry that you need to see this.

*your hands reach to the body, when suddenly a chain gets around your neck, it pulls you back. A voice from behind, it looks like Lenscas:*

You will not kill it shadow!
*the chain makes it hard to breath, you feel you are about to die*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*wrestles free from the chain*
/J-L
No! You would not trust me, so why should I trust you?! My choice, you don't interfere!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
[not in RP] Wait, who got mind-controlled? If not me... [/not in RP]

*tries to restrain Jacintha*
*wishes he had a telekinesis focus strong enough to work on people*
*also tries to spot the shadow controlling her*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*morphs into a dragon, with flames licking everyone in the room*
Stop! Go away! You cannot fool me any further!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
@sgbros1
*after you said it, the headache returns again and your vision becomes once again darker a voice in your head:*

Do not try to fight me again fool

*a pain rushes though your body and the voice returns*
Now its time for them to pay the price
*you see how your hand raises and suddenly lightning comes out of it, it is aimed straight at Lenscas and goes though his body, he falls.*

*You then notices Wyman, you see a fireball going in his direction, he dodges it and you manages to escape the building*

@Someone Else 37

* You managed to dodge the fireball but lost sight of jachinta, the shadow is nowhere to be seen and Lenscas seems to not live anymore*

[no rp]because of ninjas, lets ignore sgbros last post as this is more epic:p and I don't want to rewrite all of it[/no rp]
edit[no rp] Jachinta is aware of what is happening but can't control her body so @sgbros1 Jachinta is kind of dead for you to play as unless you know what the shadow is going to do

Reactions: sgbros1

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*morphs into a dragon*
Everyone, I'm afraid we can't save this place any longer. And it is of my best interests to tear this place to the ground...
*fire comes out of her nostrils*

EDIT: This post is null. I will leave it here for fun.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
*engages Distortion focus to deflect more fireballs*

I need to draw her out of there somehow. Uhm...

*taps several places on the wall of the building with Portable Hole focus*

HEY! OVER HERE! YOU'LL HAVE TO DESTROY ME FIRST!

*starts running backward when I've got Jacintha's attention*