LC's jokes rps

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp] as nobody seems to do anything[/no rp]
*Xanther helps his dad to get up and sends out flows of light,immediately people start to get there weapons and prepares their creatures*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp]why do people keep asking the one that can barley stand right now?[/no rp]
*Xanther:*
worse. A shadow is now inside her, controlling her.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, in that case...

*walks over to "Jacintha"*

Are... Are you OK? Is there anything I can do?

*tries to think of a way to destroy the shadow potentially controlling (inside?) Jacintha without killing Jacintha in the process, because I don't know that she's basically dead*

Clarification edit because too many ninjas: The first line was in response to Lens's post confirming that Jacintha was knocked out, and the rest was before the last couple of posts.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
[rp-related] Ok now so basically /J means the shadow that is controlling Jacintha [/rp-related]

/J-W
Get away from me...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp]Jacintha is not in the building and you have no idea where she can be as you lost sight of her when she threw that fireball at your face[/no rp]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just say Wyman magically teleported Jacintha back, ok?

EDIT: You know what? Let's give the magical teleportation ability to sgbros, because we have already established that and he would obviously be worried.

Reactions: xTordX

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Whit out knowing where she was? ok I dig it if you all want to die......[/not rp]

*after Xanther saw that somehow Jachinta got teleported back he runs at her, with the chains his dad has and his sword, after Jachinta saw this she disappeared in a black mist*

*when he returned to the group he anwsers cyphers question:*
Not much, we can kill her to stop her suffering
*he then replies to sgbros*
Don't ask Jachinta what she has done, she knows but can't stop it. Asking these kind of questions will only make it worse for her.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/s-L
Not me, her! She could've realized how much danger she've put herself and everyone else in!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*lenscas:*

Well, you didn't saw me coming and unless you was there to see how it happened we don't know how the shadow got so close to her. He might just attacked from behind while she was focused on the child.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
From what I saw, the shadow snuck up behind her before she could react. I tried to warn her and knock it away, but to no avail...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp] let me guess that is to cal sgbros because that was not what happened at all:p[/no rp]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/s-L
You're right... I just thought that because she was so pissed with Xanther it could've been the final straw for her.