[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like you can use a TiCon chisel to make gold ingots into gold bricks, then Chisel-chisel the gold bricks into gold blocks, thus multiplying your gold by 9. I haven't actually tried this...

Teaoclock

Jul 29, 2019
I'm enjoying the updates from 1.5.0 to the 1.5.7, but the loot bags are way less fun now - hardly anything but heads and chunks/shards now (and the metal ones aren't even usable for me - my smeltery refuses to melt them and I can't use them to make parts in the part builder). Hoping this improves soon, because I love the pack and that's pretty much the only major issue I'm having right now! There's also the fact that the trophies mostly don't seem to be recognised by the quest book when picked up, even when using manual detect - I've just spawned in the cheaty quest book and used that to complete the quests when I have the item.

Reactions: Galvas and immibis

KIRTAP2

Jul 29, 2019
One very quick question:
How can you get to the biosphere^4 quest line? I completed every quest in the Inclusion chamber^4 and half the things in the other line, but I can't get to the biosphere^4 line. So I went into edit mode and saw that there was a trigger quest. What do I need to do to complete the trigger quest?

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey, the ftb version is 1.5.0 now. What's changed from 1.0.4? I don't want to update without a very good reason, because I rather enjoy getting useful rewards from reward bags.

Galvas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm enjoying the updates from 1.5.0 to the 1.5.7, but the loot bags are way less fun now - hardly anything but heads and chunks/shards now (and the metal ones aren't even usable for me - my smeltery refuses to melt them and I can't use them to make parts in the part builder). Hoping this improves soon, because I love the pack and that's pretty much the only major issue I'm having right now! There's also the fact that the trophies mostly don't seem to be recognised by the quest book when picked up, even when using manual detect - I've just spawned in the cheaty quest book and used that to complete the quests when I have the item.

I'm having the same problems here, running the Curse verion, is Parcel still supporting this pack?

Teaoclock

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey, the ftb version is 1.5.0 now. What's changed from 1.0.4? I don't want to update without a very good reason, because I rather enjoy getting useful rewards from reward bags.

1.5.0 still has useful stuff in the quest bags, I used it on my first play through and it was a lot of fun. I don't know when it changed, but it was after 1.5.0 and before 1.5.7 (the version currently on the Curse Voice client). I have no idea what the differences between 1.0.4 and 1.5.0 are though.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm trying to update to 1.5.0 and it's hanging at "Loading world". I took a look at the log and it stops at [02:54:28] [Server thread/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/]: Transforming hardcorequesting.quests.QuestDataTaskDeath

I'm thinking it's having issues transferring my HQM data over, but the only way I know of to reliably fix that is to delete my HQM data. Anyone got any other ideas? I guess I could just keep playing 1.0.4.

Kron

Jul 29, 2019
Haelp! xP

Either ME^4 1.5.0 is very, very, broken or my computer is. Well, for sure the latter but quite possibly the former.

I updated to ME^4 version 1.5.0 today and couldn't join any of my previous worlds... I also could not generate any new ones. When I attempt to load a world, it will give me the Forge warning that there are missing blocks/items and then just completely dies. I just tried it in version 1.0.4 and the same thing happened. Does any one know either a fix for this or what version of ME^4 was current at 04/10/2015?

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: XYZ
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:635)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:411)
    at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.loadData(QuestingData.java:607)
    at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:513)
    at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:497)
    at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:403)
    at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
    at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:432)
    at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_419_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.9.5
    Java Version: 1.7.0_55, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 720257216 bytes (686 MB) / 1766326272 bytes (1684 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4096M -XX:permSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 67 mods loaded, 67 mods active
    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-3} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.35} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MobiusCore{1.2.3} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.90} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.90-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    SciMCLibCore{0.0.0.2} [SciMCLibCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    battlegear2{1.0.6.3} [Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye] (1.7.10-MB_Battlegear2-Bullseye-1.0.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    dendrology{1.7.10-0.3.2} [Ancient Trees] (AncientTrees-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-3} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    aura{0.1r0} [Aura Cascade] (AuraCascade-303.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.8.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.8.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0RC7} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0RC7-211.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.0.0RC7} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0RC7-62.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.0.0RC7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.0RC7-141.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BigReactors{0.4.2A2} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.2A2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    chisel{2.3.7.83} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2_DEV-2.3.7.83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Waila{1.5.8} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.9_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CompactMachines{1.7.10-1.16} [Compact Machines] (compactmachines-1.7.10-1.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    EnderIO{1.7.10-2.2.8.362} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.8.362.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    EnderTech{1.7.10-0.3.0.348} [EnderTech] (EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.0.348.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.5.14} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.5.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    exnihilo{1.37} [Ex Nihilo] (Ex-Nihilo-1.37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    extracells{2.2.23} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.23b43.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MetallurgyCore{4.0.4} [Metallurgy Core] (MetallurgyCore-1.7.10-4.0.4.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.3.build919} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.3b (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Metallurgy{4.0.5} [Metallurgy 4] (Metallurgy-1.7.10-4.0.5.75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ExtraUtilities{1.2.2} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineTweaker3{3.0.9} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.1-75} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.1-75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    fluxedcrystals{0.0.5h} [Fluxed-Crystals] (fluxedCrystals-0.0.5h.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    FruitCharcoal{1.7.10-1.1} [Fruit Charcoal] (fruitcharcoal-1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    headcrumbs{1.3.1} [Headcrumbs] (Headcrumbs-1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    HoloInventory{1.8.3.86} [HoloInventory] (HoloInventory-1.7.10-1.8.3.86.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    imc{1.6} [Improving Minecraft] (Improving Minecraft-1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    jsonables{1.0.1} [JSONAbles] (JSONAbles-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Lockdown{2.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.7.2-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    minechem{5.0.5.394} [Minechem] (Minechem-1.7.10-5.0.5.394.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    OpenMods{0.6} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.6-snapshot-225.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    OpenBlocks{1.3} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.3-snapshot-436.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    pearcelmod{1.7.10-1.6} [Pearcel Mod] (pearcelmod-1.7.10-1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    PerfectSpawn{1.1} [Perfect Spawn] (PerfectSpawn-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    quickhotbar{1.04} [Quick Hotbar] (quickhotbar_1710_1.04.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    RandomThings{2.2.2} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    santasdecor{0.5.3} [Santa's Decor] (Santa'sDecor-1.7.10-0.5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    SciMCLib{SciMCLib} [SciMCLib] (SciMCLib-1.7.10-0.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    StevesFactoryManager{A92} [Steve's Factory Manager] (StevesFactoryManagerA92.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    TiCTooltips{1.1.11b} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.1.11b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    tinkersdefense{1.2} [Tinkers' Defense] (Tinkers-Defense-1.2.1 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Torcherino{1.9s} [Torcherino] (Torcherino-1.7.10-1.9s.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    wailafeatures{0.0.1} [WAILA Features] (WAILA-features-1.7.10-0.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Ztones{1.7.10} [Ztones] (Ztones-1.7.10-1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    bspkrsCore{6.14} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.4.132} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-3 for Forge 10.13.2.1230
    CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.0RC7-211
    ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.0.0RC7-62
    ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.0.0RC7-141
    Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
    TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
    SciMCLib Version: 0.0.0.2
    AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:OFF, BC:OFF, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:OFF, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 0 / 8; []
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Jitsumi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
First thank you for this great mod pack.

I am a beginner in the "modpack cooking", so I would like some help if possible.

I have ME^4 1.0.4. Since Fluxed Crystals 0.0.4-b31 is very buggy (sometime the blocks of Fluxed Crystals do not receive RF from the ender io conduit for example, and I have to reinstall everything), i'm trying to update it to Fluxed Crystal 1.0.2. However, by doing that, it complain that the forge version is not recent enough, I then update forge to the 10.13.3.1407. Then it's thermal expansion that complain and i updated thermal expansion, thermal fundation and CoFH to their latest version.
And hnow, here is my problem, when i try to load a game, i have the following message

Code:
[15:33:09] [Server thread/FATAL] [FML]: The world state is utterly corrupted and this save is NOT loadable

There is a high probability that a mod has broken the ID map and there is NOTHING FML or Forge can do to recover this save.

If you changed your mods, try reverting the change

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't map item fluxedcrystals:gemCutter to id 5333 (seen at: 258), already occupied by null, blocked false, ItemBlock false
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.injectWorldIDMap(GameData.java:525) ~[GameData.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLContainer.readData(FMLContainer.java:277) [FMLContainer.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleWorldDataLoad(FMLCommonHandler.java:403) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75757_d(SaveHandler.java:124) [ayq.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.<init>(World.java:220) [ahb.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:97) [mt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:62) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]

I also have this kind of message before:
Code:
[15:33:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world fluxedcrystals:Gem_Refiner

My guess is that there is some of these blocks in the preexisting world (that is store in template? How do you do that btw? How do you force minecraft to load a pre-existing world instead of generating a new one?)
and that the id of these blocks does not match anymore.

Can someone tell me if i am right? And if yes how should i fix my problem? If not can you explain me what is going wrong and how to fix my problem? ^^'

Thanks a lot

PS : I don't want to update to ME^4 1.5.0 because i want to continue to use the server i have for the 1.0.4. Since no server is given anymore, I dont want to mess around to make my own server from scratch. And also, I want to understand what is going on.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I am a beginner in the "modpack cooking", so I would like some help if possible.

I have ME^4 1.0.4. Since Fluxed Crystals 0.0.4-b31 is very buggy (sometime the blocks of Fluxed Crystals do not receive RF from the ender io conduit for example, and I have to reinstall everything), i'm trying to update it to Fluxed Crystal 1.0.2. However, by doing that, it complain that the forge version is not recent enough, I then update forge to the 10.13.3.1407. Then it's thermal expansion that complain and i updated thermal expansion, thermal fundation and CoFH to their latest version.
And hnow, here is my problem, when i try to load a game, i have the following message

Code:
[15:33:09] [Server thread/FATAL] [FML]: The world state is utterly corrupted and this save is NOT loadable

There is a high probability that a mod has broken the ID map and there is NOTHING FML or Forge can do to recover this save.

If you changed your mods, try reverting the change

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't map item fluxedcrystals:gemCutter to id 5333 (seen at: 258), already occupied by null, blocked false, ItemBlock false
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.injectWorldIDMap(GameData.java:525) ~[GameData.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLContainer.readData(FMLContainer.java:277) [FMLContainer.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleWorldDataLoad(FMLCommonHandler.java:403) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75757_d(SaveHandler.java:124) [ayq.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.<init>(World.java:220) [ahb.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:97) [mt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:62) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]

I also have this kind of message before:
Code:
[15:33:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world fluxedcrystals:Gem_Refiner

My guess is that there is some of these blocks in the preexisting world (that is store in template? How do you do that btw? How do you force minecraft to load a pre-existing world instead of generating a new one?)

Can someone tell me if i am right? And if yes how should i fix my problem? If not can you explain me what is going wrong and how to fix my problem? ^^'

Thanks a lot

PS : I don't want to update to ME^4 1.5.0 because i want to continue to use the server i have for the 1.0.4. Since no server is given anymore, I dont want to mess around to make my own server from scratch. And also, I want to understand what is going on.
I updated Fluxed Crystals to 0.0.5k and it worked ok. The gem cutter doesn't like to be automated very much but it works. I have to open the gem cutter before it will accept a new type of gem.

...are you playing multiplayer or single player?

Jitsumi

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your answer.
I'm playing multiplayer. For a quick fix, using 0.0.5k would be ok, but as I said, I would like to understand what is going on ^^.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

Thanks a lot

If you update to the latest fluxed crystals, all Fluxed Crystals stuff will disappear, which will probably screw up quests.

Use this fixed version I made specifically for ME^4, which should be compatible.

Reactions: McFrugal