FTB News - March 20th, 2015

_King_In_Yellow_

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get why does the extra features annoy some of you guys. What difference does it make for you if it is only for Minecraft or not? Give or take the extras you still play the same game, you don't play in the launcher, you just use it to start the game :).
The less things a 6-9 (or even a 69 year old now that i think of it) year old can click on the better; I'm sure many will agree.

DipseyJR

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I can't get my curse launcher to work offline, is there anyway I can transfer my magic farm 3 modpack over to my vanilla minecraft so I can play the pack offline?

EndlessFields

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I can't get my curse launcher to work offline, is there anyway I can transfer my magic farm 3 modpack over to my vanilla minecraft so I can play the pack offline?
I haven't tried it myself but I'd imagine you could migrate the folder over to the FTB Launcher or MultiMC.

d3w10n

Oct 9, 2014
FTB Lite has been out a long while.
I mean final release, not RC or beta... I don't believe any of current releases is marked as "final" since "recommended" build is 1.0.5 that has more bugs than hooker corpses in my basement. But I just noticed you guys updated to 1.2.1, I am very grateful for this and I will be testing it right away :D
But my OCD cannot wait for final the FINAL release