[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Trosho

Jul 29, 2019
has anyone else been having problems with the Alchemical Boiler? i was trying to distill milk but my boiler just wont turn on i just checked my old world from a different modpack and i had it working with the same setup no problem

Trosho

Jul 29, 2019
ya its the whole reason i made it so i could start making ethereal blooms i dont wanna have to waste mountains of buckets :(

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Aums have sano on them also potions of regen and instant health which is just gold, melon, water bottles, and nether wart(you can agricraft them in a dark room).

Trosho

Jul 29, 2019
so i have another problem :( i can't use thaumic horizons i just tried to reunlock some of it and the first thing causes a fatal error

now it seems crafting the golemancer's bell is crashing my game :/

also i was getting fibrous taint on my tainted stone and tainted stone bricks it says in the book its resistant to it ive never used it b4 tho so idk if its supposed to just slow the rate or what not it gets tainted

Last edited:

What2eat

Jul 29, 2019
*sigh* ok, I was wrong, it is still crashing. I removed HQM from the server and the client but it it still crashing

[20:14:10] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
[20:14:10] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: MOD HAS DIRECT REFERENCE System.exit() THIS IS NOT ALLOWED REROUTING TO FML!
[20:14:10] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Offendor: truetyper/TrueTypeFont.loadImage(Ljava/awt/image/BufferedImage;)I
[20:14:10] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Use FMLCommonHandler.exitJava instead
[20:14:10] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
[20:14:11] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [truetyper.TrueTypeFont:<init>:94]: TrueTypeFont loaded: java.awt.Font[family=Arial,name=Arial,style=plain,size=12] - AntiAlias = true
[20:14:12] [Client thread/ERROR] [NotEnoughItems]: Failed to find identifier for: net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@f2d33dc
[20:14:19] [Client thread/INFO] [neiintegration]: Loading integration: Minecraft / Forge
[20:14:19] [Client thread/INFO] [neiintegration]: Loading integration: Pam's HarvestCraft
[20:14:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] InvTweaks: Configuration loaded.
[20:14:19] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:14:19] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:cobblestoneWall for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockMarbleWall com.

Post a crash report, this is just a list of warnings from your console.

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing SP and no problems so far. I did have a moment when my hunger was depleting faster then I could fill it on my base, but it randomly stopped.

It's a great pack really, and I haven't been afraid of mobs since BnB. I find it very interesting and entertaining so thanks for all the fun!

the_void__

Jul 29, 2019
has anyone else been having problems with the Alchemical Boiler? i was trying to distill milk but my boiler just wont turn on i just checked my old world from a different modpack and i had it working with the same setup no problem

Did your other modpack have mine factory reloaded? IIRC mfr registers milk as a fluid so you can place it in the world. As others have said, you'll have to craft it into harvestcraft milk to make good use of it.

Mount

Jul 29, 2019
I'm the only one that have the AM quest "Fury" don't validate ?

I've killed many creepers/zombies, zombie kill are counted by the quest but not creepers (tainted or not tainted).

Same here, no variant of creeper seems to advance the Fury kill counter.

On a mostly unrelated note, Fling-a-Ding is AWESOME. I just went and used it on the Naga, and he got absolutely Tyrannosaurus Rekt. I took almost zero damage as well, because he'd charge me, then get hurled up over me before impact. ^ _ ^

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
On a mostly unrelated note, Fling-a-Ding is AWESOME. I just went and used it on the Naga, and he got absolutely Tyrannosaurus Rekt. I took almost zero damage as well, because he'd charge me, then get hurled up over me before impact. ^ _ ^
Fling is awesome and I've discovered that pass the PVP settings on server.

Last time I show the spell at my friend and ... my friend is gone ! :p

But the spell to make plant on crops grow faster is nice too.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
So, i made an witchwood wand from Forbidden magic. It is awesome! I no longer need an recharge station, even though it takes its time to recharge. However, it recharges all vis types at once. What i didn't know is that you need an silverwood wand to even make it, so theres an fyi for you guys.

On another type of magic, botania mana generation is simple once you have alfheim access, thanks to all those "cake artifacts", making a few "top kek" flowers will solve all my mana problems. Oh, and i don't understand why everyone likes those water flowers - so many block updates aren't good for my fps.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
They dont cause block updates anymore, they got buffed and dont need a 3x3 anymore, a 2x2 is enought.

With the same mana production? Well well. Thanks, i will try them out soon.

Oh, i heard someone was annoyed that the water space can't be filled with other flowers. I will give a tip: flying flowers.

EDIT: Apperantly the water flowers also no longer like being next to each other...

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
With the same mana production? Well well. Thanks, i will try them out soon.

Oh, i heard someone was annoyed that the water space can't be filled with other flowers. I will give a tip: flying flowers.

EDIT: Apperantly the water flowers also no longer like being next to each other...
Not the same mana production, they produce more mana now, just dont put them together, they received the same nerf as dayblooms. Actually, I think that happened to all flowers.

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
I kept crashing when I got poisoned or tainted, and I finally pinned down the culprit. It was the cloak and other accessories from Witching Gadgets, the ones that gave you buffs when you got damaged. But the newest version fixes it.

@DrasticDemise: Do you think you could push an update with the newest version of Witching Gadgets and Traveller's Gear?

Reactions: wacky444

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I kept crashing when I got poisoned or tainted, and I finally pinned down the culprit. It was the cloak and other accessories from Witching Gadgets, the ones that gave you buffs when you got damaged. But the newest version fixes it.

@DrasticDemise: Do you think you could push an update with the newest version of Witching Gadgets and Traveller's Gear?

Yes, I will get on that. Thank you for finding that out!

Mount

Jul 29, 2019
I am really really beginning to hate Adventurer's Backpacks. I've had it happen multiple times where I'm killed and the backpack doesn't properly drop. It doesn't go on the ground like it's supposed to, it doesn't end up in my gravestone, and even cheating a soulbound enchantment onto it doesn't work. About 1/3 of the time, if I die with a backpack on, the thing just vanishes and takes all my stored gear with it.

It's a major shame, because the functionality of the backpack is *great* otherwise -- handy crafting, sleeping bag when I'm exploring, fluid storage (something in very short supply in this modpack) -- but if it consistently is going to vaporize a third of my inventory, then I'm gonna delete the mod and install OpenBlocks instead.