Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
r8NESYf.png

JamPacked Submissions/Judging:

Submissions are now open!
Your modpack must be a MultiMC instance containing only the files necessary to make your pack work. >HERE< is an example of how your submission zip should look.

Fill out >THIS SUBMISSION FORM< with the necessary details.

As a reminder, the competition closes 11:59pm UTC on the 15th May 2015.

Judges:

We will have two rounds of judging.
The first round will consist of volunteer judges from the community. Each modpack will be played by several people and scored on several different criteria. The packs who score well will move to a second round of judging by FTB staff who will pick the final winners.

We need your help for the first round. Fill out >THIS APPLICATION FORM< if you want to volunteer to be an impartial judge. We will contact you when we are ready to begin judging.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Applied as impartial judge. Can't wait for the submissions.

Edit: P.s. On the form I stated I can dedicate 100 hours to judging. I can actually dedicate as much as 120.

Last edited:

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally have to learn how to use the program I've been putting off learning for the past two months - multimc :p

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Can we have a breakdown of the criteria??

From the main post, it has to be/have
A) Quest-based (Note: HQM is not required)
B) Post-apocalyptic (Some civilization suffered some tragedy)
C) A definitive ending (Storyline has to end, whether gameplay ends is up to the maker)
(What I mean is, say the quests end by teleporting the player to a paradise. Whether the player can roam around happy in paradiseland and start over is up to you)

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Honestly, It's usually best not to worry about criteria as each pack will undoubtedly be different and have a different playing style. The criteria is essentially an easy way for the judges to break down HOW to judge. IE; playability/completedness(not a word but you get the idea)/difficulty(how much went into the pack)/.....etc. Don't worry yourself about the details just now. As pack builders, simply do what you do.

Most importantly, remember it's a game. If you don't have fun, then surely, no one else will either.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. My main component is not going to work at all unless Minecraft changes some of its code, so I will see you guys for Jampacked 3. Good luck everyone. I've learned a lot through this though, so expect some hard competition for Jampacked 3. Can't wait to play some of these packs!

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Well, I'm ready. Ish. Need a day or three to make sure this new version doesn't have ugly bugs. Content is complete, and everything is in place, though.

Reactions: Watchful11