Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't find the cyan one, gazolia? Or something like that.
My Tahara (White) and Zambarau (Purple) are both over 50 repeaters long. I didn't even count my Kuro (Black), but I imagine it's in the same range. Most of the rest weren't too bad, at least! I count myself lucky, as usually the RNGods (all hail Nuffle!) are much harsher with me.

Also my apologies Reika. I went over that config at least 3 times figuring there must be an option, but apparently I'm more tired than I thought. I'll put myself in the penalty box. /sad

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
I get these occasionally around my machines at the base, surprisingly. I actually kind of like them, as the sound they make is mildly pleasant and unlike wisps they're not aggressive.
I enjoy them to, actually, and luckily haven't had people's problems of to many(well once for some reason ).

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
It'd be kinda neat if you could make rails with whichever of the crystals give speed (I think it's light blue?) which made minecarts move faster than they do on booster rails. Also is there anywhere online that has the info that your books have, similar to how Botania has the lexicon online? If not that'd be nice, since it takes a while to load up MC.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
It'd be kinda neat if you could make rails with whichever of the crystals give speed (I think it's light blue?) which made minecarts move faster than they do on booster rails.
That would be something for RailCraft to do or provide API hooks for.

Also is there anywhere online that has the info that your books have, similar to how Botania has the lexicon online? If not that'd be nice, since it takes a while to load up MC.
No, and I am wary of "all the information available from the start" type of wikis for this.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Something new:
dtNedey.png

gydpmdX.png

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
Looks very nice, as does all your mods haha your ganna have a hard time out doing yourself eventually.

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to create boosted crystals quicker or in larger batches then 1 at a time in a pool of liquid chroma?