Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
DH8ZGA5.jpg

Code: ME-1

Anti-Material Energy is the third modpack in my material energy series which is distantly different from the previous two, featuring an adventure map inspired by anti-chamber and diversity, challenging players as they explore and solve puzzles.

Pm8MTGX.png
uAwvK9w.png
itbqsPy.png
NOGABqy.png
Wg7V2J7.png

Full Imgur Album

Modlist
Code: ME-1

Twitter:twitter.com/parcel31u
Twitch:twitch.tv/parcel31u
Patreon:patreon.com/parcel31u

Last edited:

xEden

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! I'm a big fan of your packs. I can't get it to start though; It hangs here on startup:
Code:
[21:38:32] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: A critical error occurred instantiating the gui factory for mod pearcelmod
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.miningmark48.pearcelmod.client.gui.GuiFactor
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58) ~[ModClassLoader.class:?]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:332) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) [bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[21:38:32] [Client thread/INFO] [bspkrsCore]: Enabling Main Menu Mob render ticker
This is v0.0.8, and downgrading to 0.0.5 gives a "cannot download modpack error".

jepstein30

Jul 29, 2019
Keeps hanging (and eventually crashing) every time I try to get the recipe in NEI for sucrose

This is from the log:
[01:42:49] [Finalizer/ERROR] [journeymap]: Tile improperly disposed: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. (SUPPRESSED)

seems to happen for any MineChem NEI recipes.. not sure about all other mods but some recipes did work (i.e. ender energy conduit).

Last edited:

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Keeps hanging (and eventually crashing) every time I try to get the recipe in NEI for sucrose

This is from the log:
[01:42:49] [Finalizer/ERROR] [journeymap]: Tile improperly disposed: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. (SUPPRESSED)

seems to happen for any MineChem NEI recipes.. not sure about all other mods but some recipes did work (i.e. ender energy conduit).

it works fine for me
Sucrose is just Sugar Cane into the decomposer

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
What mod do you use for the loading screen?

And do i have to be carefull with my resources?
And why wont my trees grow :/
Do they need torches?

Last edited:

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
@parcel31u
So is it ment that yellow anti material is crafted with othr materials? Seems weird because all the others can be collected by the corresponding block. Maybe i detected a bug?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
What mod do you use for the loading screen?

And do i have to be carefull with my resources?
And why wont my trees grow :/
Do they need torches?

Custom main menu by lumien

Most resources are renewable, just don't decompose everything you get from the start like @pixlepix always does.

Try growing birch trees at ground level, they have the smallest required space.

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
What does that even mean?
Eh i had to be fast. So the *Color*Anti-Material are crafted by the same color antimaterial blocks. This is for all of them as far as I know but not the yellow onces. They are crafted with other things like Silver and Gold.

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Eh i had to be fast. So the *Color*Anti-Material are crafted by the same color antimaterial blocks. This is for all of them as far as I know but not the yellow onces. They are crafted with other things like Silver and Gold.

as far as i know: if you break down the light gray antimatter blocks you get white antimaterial, for the green one you get green, for yellow you get yellow and for black you get black but if your break down white you only get a few metals (with a very low chance) and red you get nothing (you have to craft the red one from white + metals)

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
as far as i know: if you break down the light gray antimatter blocks you get white antimaterial, for the green one you get green, for yellow you get yellow and for black you get black but if your break down white you only get a few metals (with a very low chance) and red you get nothing (you have to craft the red one from white + metals)
Oh.. yeah i restarted and i saw the recipe. Weird.