[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

Prometheius

Jul 29, 2019
@ILLEGAL
The "Void Zinc Ore" block drops itself instead of smashed void ore like the other ores do& the "Void Zinc Ore" block won't drop into the the Flaxbeard crucible.

Last edited:

Prometheius

Jul 29, 2019
The main issue is that you can't get Void Brass outside of picking the smashed zinc ore from the "Processing!" quest in the first quest line.

Reactions: Pudding01

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
@ILLEGAL Please try excluding your key/sound/graphics config from the updates. Otherwise every time people update they lose theirs.
Copy out your Options file before the update.
The key/sound/graphics config is in updates because I am constantly changing controls/configs.

Zinc issue has been fixed.
Added thaumcraft NEI.

Turmfalke

Jul 29, 2019
How do you deal with the creepers spawning in the starting base? Everything is lit up, but they keep spawning. After 30minutes of playing my base is completely destroyed.

Also not sure how you are supposed to leave the base, tunneling? Because if I disable the turrets on one side I directly get like 20 zombies and they respawn faster than I can kill them.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
It' an interesting modpack but the crazy spawn of zombies, creepers and lycanite inside your well lited base is preaty annoying.

My experience :

Loading modpack
Enter the world
Read the intro of questbook
Go to the sugar canes chamber and harvest some, bam, a spirigan from lycanite and a remobra spawn in front of me and leave me with two hearts.
Sometimes ago first death by a brutish zombie that spawn in my back :(
Respawn and redo some quest, tree zombies and a creeper kill me, second death :(
I reset the map and decide to retry better, third death ... and rage quit :mad:

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
How do you deal with the creepers spawning in the starting base? Everything is lit up, but they keep spawning. After 30minutes of playing my base is completely destroyed.

Also not sure how you are supposed to leave the base, tunneling? Because if I disable the turrets on one side I directly get like 20 zombies and they respawn faster than I can kill them.

Fixed the mobs spawning in well lit areas (As of Version 1.1.11 , go to ESM config in the save file and change "more spawning" option to false).
Leave the base by running instead of turning to fight.

can tinker be added? :/

It's a mod used too commonly in mod packs, I'd rather not add it to keep the mod pack different :)
It' an interesting modpack but the crazy spawn of zombies, creepers and lycanite inside your well lited base is preaty annoying.

My experience :

Loading modpack
Enter the world
Read the intro of questbook
Go to the sugar canes chamber and harvest some, bam, a spirigan from lycanite and a remobra spawn in front of me and leave me with two hearts.
Sometimes ago first death by a brutish zombie that spawn in my back :(
Respawn and redo some quest, tree zombies and a creeper kill me, second death :(
I reset the map and decide to retry better, third death ... and rage quit :mad:

Mobs spawning in well lit areas fixed (refer to above quote), perhaps you'd like to try again and give feedback :) Appreciate it!

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019

I built a cobblestone bridge at the top of the starter base to the pillars. You can get cobblestone from below the base.

@ILLEGAL Could you possibly mention what things end up as rotten food? I left raw fish to rot (which is frequently dropped by the angler zombies) and it turned into rotten flesh. =/
I'd also like to suggest some way to instantly turn food into rotten food: What about infusing food with rotten flesh in the infusion altar?

Turmfalke

Jul 29, 2019
ok, tried again in a new world with .11. A creeper exploded somewhere outside and the blast of the explosion still killed me inside of the base. So I thought: no problem, after all this isn't hardcore. The issue is now that my items didn't drop? there is also no grave from what I can tell. Are items just supposed to disappear when you die?