Whitelist Server Beat The Beast [Infinity]{1.3.4} small close community.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
stickabiga just to answer your concerns we have been playing together as a comunity for over 2 years and talk every day and in that time have never been without a modded minecraft server

and as far as the server its self is concerned i have a fair amount of experiance with servers but if there is something i can not fix i host with a company thats support is second to none the will do anything we ask very quickly no matter how big or small i pay a fair amount of money for this but it is always worth it as we have happy players from all over the U.S all over europe and as far away as australia so id say your home internet will be the only connection you need worry about.

AproposoftheSnow

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... AproposoftheSnow
age.... 30
where are you from.... I am from York, Pennsylvania, USA
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... The only time I have been banned from a server is from my own server as a joke by my peers.
anything you think you should add.... As I just mentioned, I do own 2 servers. Both are fairly successful vanilla servers. One is a survival server and the other is a PVP server. I will not post the IP's here, as I do not want to advertise why I am applying for your server. ;-) Also, I have been playing minecraft for over a year, and I, and my friends, are all very good at playing with mods and will need almost no help from the staff on the server to be able to get up any running. Finally, because I have a server of my own, I have great leadership skills, I am able to make the hard decisions when necessary, I know a shit ton about commands and command blocks, and also I know a lot about running a wrapper program to be able to keep a server up and running, when it is necessary to have one running... I do not think I have ever been an issue on any server I have ever played on, and I would really like the opportunity to play on your server as well. My email address is [email protected] and my skype name is manofsteelcomplex (I think, if you are unable to find me on skype via that name, just write me an email and I will give more personal information for you to be able to find me on skype.)

Thank you for reviewing my application... :)

Loadedspud19

Jul 29, 2019
Hey AproposoftheSnow I have reviewed your application and I have deemed you worthy enough to join our server and all our shenanigans that follow. So as always welcome to Beat The Beast. =D

Kbc1493

Jul 29, 2019
ign: kbc1493
Where are you from: California
Ever been banned: Nope
anything else to add: Been playing modded minecraft for quite some time and have been trying to find a good server to play on for a while now. Hopefully this could be the one:D

dino_lol

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, sorry trephor, i misspelled my username, My username is CardiacArrest and not CadiacArrest, really sorry for the mistake, so i can't log in to the server

Zephie

Jul 29, 2019
Ign.... Zephie
age.... 24
where are you from.... Finland
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... I havn't
anything you think you should add.... nothing that comes into my mind but, if you got anything to ask, let me know.

Dinale54

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dinale54
Where are you from: NY, USA
Have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: Nope.
Anything you think you should add: Looking for an active community. I tend to be the only one left playing on servers by the time I get to the late-game mods that I love... it's just no fun if your not playing with other people! Favourite mods include Thaumcraft & Blood Magic. I'm absolutely terrible at aesthetics... but I'm great at making my area functional.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Dinale54 , Zephie

both accepted see yous ingame.

CardiacArrest no probs its been sorted

Tepig4321

Jul 29, 2019
Tepig4321
USA(Florida)
I have not ever been banned on a server
I would really like to join because I have yet to find a server that I like.

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: En_Terrorist
where are you from. I'm from Norway
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why. I dont think so no, i'm not sure actually.
anything you think you should add. Well. i have experience in almost all mods, i know alitlle bit of all of some sorts :) i like building and doing automated stuff. (with fail safes)

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
pm.... skunkdonkey
age.... 12
where are you from.... Uk
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... Once I will discuss it in pm
Anything you think u should add... I have been looking for a small ftb infinity server to play on and this looks perfect
anything you think you should add...

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
skunkdonkey
sorry pal but a 12 year old with a ban for dishonesty is kinda the reason i run a whitelist server i wish you well in finding a server but it will not be this one.