[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
2u4pod1.png

I got this problem today when this appeared when i tried to start my world and when i click yes it starts loading and then the same message appears, i have no ideia how to save my world, any help guys?
You might have to use one of the backups... /:

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Fortune hammers will get you a ton of ores from meteors, but I pretty much completed all of the first page of quests and then went on to the Steve's Carts page.
Yea, middle in Steve's Carts line allow you to craft alloy smelter from EnderIO, --> DarkSteel --> then enchanter and get any enchant you want!

Ryoken

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I am running a sever for BlastOff and i am having a slight issue with enviromine (Heat/Water/Sanity/AIr) mod where sometimes the bars freeze. Have I done something wrong and is there an easy fix?

Thanks

I've found that my bars freeze whenever I die and am brought back to the Sync chamber. A restart fixes it.

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone give some tips on automating water production? I'm particularly unsure how to get anything to insert into an anvil, and how to insert ingredients while extracting products from vats... Then the auto-crafting of the fresh water bottles and filling of camel packs I haven't gotten into yet, but I'm sure there's a way to do that too.

Edit: Also, using the "Machine Configurator" from buildcraft seems to cause my client to crash.

Vandraad

Jul 29, 2019
Question about v 1.3.0: Are the only 'dungeon' type encounters in this version the other player-base looking semi-underground structures? I've seen in playthroughs of other versions where there exist dungeon crawl type locales, etc. I ask because if this is true that these are the only dungeon type encounters my group will turn off the server as these things are just not fun, not given our numbers. A cramped room with 100+ NPCs (yes, we counted in a screenshot) we have no means to clear these chambers.

EDIT: How much of ex-nihilo is turned off in this pack? I can't get recipies for Sieves or sifters and try as I might no silkworks drop when using a Crook in trees. My group has completely depleted the reachable hard clay spires near our base and the amount of resources those provide are negligible at best.

Last edited:

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
Question about v 1.3.0: Are the only 'dungeon' type encounters in this version the other player-base looking semi-underground structures? I've seen in playthroughs of other versions where there exist dungeon crawl type locales, etc. I ask because if this is true that these are the only dungeon type encounters my group will turn off the server as these things are just not fun, not given our numbers. A cramped room with 100+ NPCs (yes, we counted in a screenshot) we have no means to clear these chambers.

EDIT: How much of ex-nihilo is turned off in this pack? I can't get recipies for Sieves or sifters and try as I might no silkworks drop when using a Crook in trees. My group has completely depleted the reachable hard clay spires near our base and the amount of resources those provide are negligible at best.

I would also like to know about the ores... They run out so quick.

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019

You need to learn how to exploit minecraft's minecraftness to clear those places easy. Dig down the sides, pop a hole in the wall, throw in a torch or lava bucket, then run away until stuff despawns. Light is your friend.
Take out any spawners you see as well. They're pretty easy once there's nothing inside them :p

You can discover tall stone towers or short fat stone towers, either kind will have a big dungeon beneath it. The loot is not so great except perhaps in the nether zone of the dungeon, which I have yet to be able to clear thanks to Enviromine (Can't breathe, and too hot). There is also volcanoes out there that have tons of lava and supposedly some good ores under them... I only found one, but haven't cleared it yet.

Vandraad

Jul 29, 2019
You can discover tall stone towers or short fat stone towers, either kind will have a big dungeon beneath it. The loot is not so great except perhaps in the nether zone of the dungeon, which I have yet to be able to clear thanks to Enviromine (Can't breathe, and too hot). There is also volcanoes out there that have tons of lava and supposedly some good ores under them... I only found one, but haven't cleared it yet.

There are these hardened clay spires everywhere and these low (3-4 block high) hardened clay mounds....are these the 'stone towers' to which you refer? Because within 1000 blocks in all directions that is all we've come across other than the player bunkers.

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
No, they are made of stone bricks. In my travels I have come across 2 short towers, and 1 tall tower (infested with Blaze Juggernauts, I think it may have spawned half-embedded in a volcano)

There's one no more than 1000 blocks pretty much straight southwest of my bunker.