[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
I crash every time I take one of the portals in the landscape... Is anyone else having this problem? I need netherack!

I can replicate it over and over...

I pastebinned the crash log:

http://pastebin.com/R93QV9Rt

Playing Hardcore, the latest version.

Last edited:

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I crash every time I take one of the portals in the landscape... Is anyone else having this problem? I need netherack!

I can replicate it over and over...

I pastebinned the crash log:

http://pastebin.com/R93QV9Rt

Playing Hardcore, the latest version.

If you don't know you can make netherrack using lava in a stone barrel and right clicking it with redstone.

And unless you have armor that can withstand an infernal wither I suggest you don't go to it. It's horrible. No kidding.

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting wiped out... First by mobs... Then by water... Then by food... This modpack is tough...

The ore doubling is a bit weird at first... Using the crucible you actually lose half an ore per smelt than if you just straight up furnaced it.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting wiped out... First by mobs... Then by water... Then by food... This modpack is tough...

The ore doubling is a bit weird at first... Using the crucible you actually lose half an ore per smelt than if you just straight up furnaced it.
Last time i checked you dont get 1.5 ingot per ore from furnacing?..... Reading the quests helps with water...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
yeah that didn't help as the results allseem to be asking how they can play together on a lan world
ywsoRYt.png

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason when I update from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 my quest lane get all screwed up and 70% of the quests I have done are dissapearing ...
anyone know how to fix this issue ? I cant upgrade to 1.3.1 if this happens. Downgrading now to 1.3.0 so i can play on my quest lane :S
Yeah when I updated from 1.2.7 to 1.3.1 my quests stopped being completed too, I plan to redo them since some of the quest rewards have changed since I did them the first time but you can just autocomplete them using /hqm edit

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
After some further testing, the culprit for these crashes seems to be the update to flaxbeard's steam Power. Reverting this one to the version used in 1.3.0 solved the issue for me.
Could you try updating flaxbeard to the latest version to see if its still causes the issue? I hate to bother @SatanicSanta on something that is fixed in an available update :c

seber9612

Jul 29, 2019
Hi karmacharger, i see your modpack last 2 weeks and i buy a serveur for play with my friends with this modpack. I downloading the serveur files in the ftb launcher. But when i put this files into the files serveur my serveur crash, i can't play and i don't understand why he crashs. My serveur is in the version 1.7.10 of cauldron, i put the mods in the files mod, i put the map and ... my serveur crash. The serveur files is bad ? what's version is safe for the serveur ?

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
Last time i checked you dont get 1.5 ingot per ore from furnacing?..... Reading the quests helps with water...

You start out with a furnace (first tier): 1 smashed ore = 1 ingot.

You progress to a crucible (second tier): You cannot put smashed ore in the crucible. You must craft 2 smashed ore into a hardened ore to smelt it which gives you 1.5 ingots. You lose 0.5 of an ingot over tier one.

You progress to tinkerers smelter (third tier) I believe at this point you go back to 1 smashed ore = 1 ingot.

At least that's what I've gathered from experimentation?

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
wait do you think the fact that Im using the 1.3.1 modpack version mariculture instead of the one that I had in 1.2.8 might have something to do with the fish problems

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
After you set up an orchard and have a decent pickaxe what should you attempt next? I thought maybe I'd start on some steam power or steve's carts but both look like they take A LOT of ore... And there's only so much ore in those spires...

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
After you set up an orchard and have a decent pickaxe what should you attempt next? I thought maybe I'd start on some steam power or steve's carts but both look like they take A LOT of ore... And there's only so much ore in those spires...
Fortune hammers will get you a ton of ores from meteors, but I pretty much completed all of the first page of quests and then went on to the Steve's Carts page.

If you are worried about ores maybe dabble in the Botania questline?

YakuzaTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
2u4pod1.png

I got this problem today when this appeared when i tried to start my world and when i click yes it starts loading and then the same message appears, i have no ideia how to save my world, any help guys?