Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
fJIGeJ6.jpg

Server IP

Teamspeak 3 IP

178.33.179.46:17969 (The password is revealed once you logon to the minecraft server)

Server Description

EclipseCraft is a new server that only has 10 available slots, but hopefully those 10 slots are going to be occupied by very dedicated and friendly players. If you breach basic rules and are an idiot; you will receive a ban. I do not tolerate bullying and slandering of any sort, as well as any type of griefing.

Server specifications as follows:
  • 3072mb (3gb) dedicated RAM
  • 10gb HDD space
  • Duo Core
Ran from CreeperHost, Spider package.

Rules

• Do not Grief (Bannable)
  • Do not steal (Bannable)
  • Be friendly
  • No Slandering/Flaming
  • Do not create world books (disabled) this is /ONLY/ to prevent unnecessary lag, but if you PM me, I /may/ create one for you.
  • No Chunk loaders, use world anchors if you must.
  • Have Fun
Whitelist Information

I will not take the age and past experience into account, as long as the application is good. After all, age is a number and should not be used to decide how mature a player is. And we are also here to help people learn mods!

Try to include, what you are good (and bad!) at, why you want to be a part of the server and what you can do for the community to improve your chances of being accepted.

----
--In Game Name: Answer Here
--Real Age: Answer Here
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Answer Here
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Answer Here
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Answer Here
--Do you have a working microphone?
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?
----

Reactions: Matty Glancy

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
GaInme Name: Ryan784
Real Age: I am 16 years old!
Why do you want to join us: Well, recently I have been bouncing from Server to Server, looking for one that had a nice friendly community of Players - without the daily nonsense of Griefers/Trolls, etc. Whitelisted Servers tend to be much better (as anyone who breaks the Rules are easily dealt with and do not return) - so that is the main reason I have chosen this Server. The next reason has to do with a personal level - this Server seems to have pretty much what I am looking for, a small but friendly/tight-knit community! I look forward to joining and hopefully getting to know everyone else that joins :)
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Hmm, that is a good question, and while my answer is completely biased on how I view myself over how others view me, I believe the biggest reason for you to choose me is my maturity! While that is not really the best reason, as almost anyone who puts forth the effort to apply for Whitelist (more than one sentence) can be considered mature, I'll give you a few more. For one, I am very helpful, and love to teach others, and in turn, hopefully learn some new things as well. I tend not to bother others (in terms of going on their property without their permission, etc.) as well as helping with community projects ;)
Do you have past mod experience?: Yes, I have Mod experience with most of the major Mods in FTB, such as: IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower 2, Thermal Expansion, Forestry, ComputerCraft, Mystcraft, and a few other bits and pieces of mods here and there. I am still new to/learning Thaumcraft 3 however (though I tend to not mess with it, in fear of damage I may cause my house :( ).
Showcase some of your work: Luckily, I did take pictures of my previous house on another Server :)
Edit: Figured the spoiler thing out! Images are there for you :)
2013-01-12_02.13.04.png
2013-01-12_02.13.38.png
2013-01-15_07.17.54.png

Pascal van Ratingen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Calmz0r
Real Age:40
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Because i am having loads of fun in my single world, but its missing a Multi player feeling. working together is more fun then doing all alone.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Idk, thats something i cant answer here. I do not know any others, so i cant speak for them.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes a little, not like i am super good at all, just novice at most i think.
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Well i am not having any lets say videos out yet, altho i am deffenly a better builder then the average builders. ;) I like building a lot more then all the high tech things :p

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
GaInme Name: Ryan784
Real Age: I am 16 years old!
Why do you want to join us: Well, recently I have been bouncing from Server to Server, looking for one that had a nice friendly community of Players - without the daily nonsense of Griefers/Trolls, etc. Whitelisted Servers tend to be much better (as anyone who breaks the Rules are easily dealt with and do not return) - so that is the main reason I have chosen this Server. The next reason has to do with a personal level - this Server seems to have pretty much what I am looking for, a small but friendly/tight-knit community! I look forward to joining and hopefully getting to know everyone else that joins :)
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Hmm, that is a good question, and while my answer is completely biased on how I view myself over how others view me, I believe the biggest reason for you to choose me is my maturity! While that is not really the best reason, as almost anyone who puts forth the effort to apply for Whitelist (more than one sentence) can be considered mature, I'll give you a few more. For one, I am very helpful, and love to teach others, and in turn, hopefully learn some new things as well. I tend not to bother others (in terms of going on their property without their permission, etc.) as well as helping with community projects ;)
Do you have past mod experience?: Yes, I have Mod experience with most of the major Mods in FTB, such as: IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower 2, Thermal Expansion, Forestry, ComputerCraft, Mystcraft, and a few other bits and pieces of mods here and there. I am still new to/learning Thaumcraft 3 however (though I tend to not mess with it, in fear of damage I may cause my house :( ).
Showcase some of your work: Luckily, I did take pictures of my previous house on another Server :) And since I don't know how to make a Spoiler.. I will send you the pictures of my previous build (as to not take up literally this entire page)

Whitelisted, welcome to the server!

In Game Name: Calmz0r
Real Age:40
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Because i am having loads of fun in my single world, but its missing a Multi player feeling. working together is more fun then doing all alone.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Idk, thats something i cant answer here. I do not know any others, so i cant speak for them.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes a little, not like i am super good at all, just novice at most i think.
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Well i am not having any lets say videos out yet, altho i am deffenly a better builder then the average builders. ;) I like building a lot more then all the high tech things :p

Sorry, not enough information, if you re-post with a bit more effort it will be accepted. Thanks for applying.

SplitP789

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SplitP789

Real Age: 18

Why do you want to join us? I want a server that i can dedicate a good amount of time too now that im done school and only working.
i want to be able to show off my creations and see what others have built for inspiration.
I enjoy makeing challenges for people to complete, even in survival servers i did so on a minecraft server useing streams to trasport mobs from spawn rooms and some self designed traps. i want to get to know the people i play with so a small whitelist server is perfect for me.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am mature and easy to get along with , my creations will look awesome and i am a ery helpfull teamplayer.

Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): playing 1 player feed the beast and modding other games such as oblivion
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): i have no pictures as i just upgraded to a gaming computer and lost my files.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SplitP789

Real Age: 18

Why do you want to join us? I want a server that i can dedicate a good amount of time too now that im done school and only working.
i want to be able to show off my creations and see what others have built for inspiration.
I enjoy makeing challenges for people to complete, even in survival servers i did so on a minecraft server useing streams to trasport mobs from spawn rooms and some self designed traps. i want to get to know the people i play with so a small whitelist server is perfect for me.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am mature and easy to get along with , my creations will look awesome and i am a ery helpfull teamplayer.

Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): playing 1 player feed the beast and modding other games such as oblivion
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): i have no pictures as i just upgraded to a gaming computer and lost my files.
Sorry, not enough information.

GermanMuffins

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Yellowman160
Real Age: 14
Why do you want to join us? I would like to join the server since the last server that i was on shutdown and i lost all my creations which took alot of time to build. Also i dont want to join a huge server with a bunch of people on where i could be easily griefed where i could lose all my creations. Since FTB takes alot of time and dedication i would like to join a server where i could talk to friendly people to make FTB more enjoyable. Another reason is i have been looking for a small Whitelisted FTB server for a while since i dont want to join a bad server since FTB takes alot of time and dedication like i said before
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Trust me i wont grief i know what it feels like to be griefed in FTB so i wouldnt do it to others since it is a very stupid and dumb thing to do i am also mature i wont spam or anything when i get mad or wont go around killing everyone when i get a beast sword , i will also help people if they are confused with something.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? Yes i have been playing FTB for a while but not to long , i havent mastered it yet but im still learning the ropes on it
Showcase some of your work I am a okay builder but i dont have any pictures of them since they arent that good but i will prove to you that im a okay builder if you accept my application.
---

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join us? I would like to join the server since the last server that i was on shutdown and i lost all my creations which took alot of time to build. Also i dont want to join a huge server with a bunch of people on where i could be easily griefed where i could lose all my creations. Since FTB takes alot of time and dedication i would like to join a server where i could talk to friendly people to make FTB more enjoyable. Another reason is i have been looking for a small Whitelisted FTB server for a while since i dont want to join a bad server since FTB takes alot of time and dedication like i said before
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Trust me i wont grief i know what it feels like to be griefed in FTB so i wouldnt do it to others since it is a very stupid and dumb thing to do i am also mature i wont spam or anything when i get mad or wont go around killing everyone when i get a beast sword , i will also help people if they are confused with something.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? Yes i have been playing FTB for a while but not to long , i havent mastered it yet but im still learning the ropes on it
Showcase some of your work I am a okay builder but i dont have any pictures of them since they arent that good but i will prove to you that im a okay builder if you accept my application.
---
Sorry, not enough info.

GermanMuffins

Jul 29, 2019

Why do you want to join us? I would like to join your server since alot of the past servers that i have been on were not that great servers as examples the last FTB server that i was on was shutdown since they had a problem with there host and the other server that i was on which was a public server i was raided and griefed by a pack of players. So i am looking for a server with a small and friendly community where i can take time to build my FTB creations without the worry of being griefed and where i can talk to the other members on the server , where on previous servers i didnt type a word since the other players were rude. so while scrolling through the servers today i found yours and i thought it was perfect for me since it had a nice community with a small and friendly and whitelisted community. I also saw how you werent letting just everybody join the server (i found out the hard way) So i decided to apply to your server. Also you can tell that i want to join the server by me trying to apply again

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I think the main reason you should Choose me over other applicants is that i am very helpful and loyal. Such as if anyone on the server is in need of help i will have no problem helping them or researching stuff for them . I will also never grief anyone or random pvp (when it is not arranged ) even how mad or frusterated i am . Another reason is i am mature and wont spam or make fun of any of the other members on the server i also wont curse . Another thing is i will spend time on the server not just go on one time and leave the server for good . I am also friendly i woulld like to be friendly to all the other members on the server not hold grudges against some of them .

Do you have past mod experience? Where? Yes i have been playing Feed the beast for a while i know these mods the most Thaumcraft 3, Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft , ComputerCraft I am Still learning the ropes on the other mods but i try to scratch the surface on all of the mods though

Showcase some of your work I would show you my house from my old FTB server but like i said i it was shutdown but trust me i will build something nice on your server not some big ugly dirt house

digitalnoiz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Digitalnoiz
Real Age: 37
Why do you want to join us?
I've been playing Minecraft and modded Minecraft for a little over 6 months now. But I have always played single player and would like to try multi-player. While I enjoy vanilla, the FTB teams work has me really excited for modded Minecraft. On top of that I've become a YouTube junky for Minecraft players and Direwolf's videos are always in the rotation so I'm really excited to use his mod pack. As for actual server play I'm also excited to be able to socialize with people from the conveniences of my own computer while playing one of my favorite games. I also look forward to being able to contribute to the completion of group projects.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?:
1. I hate jerks so I try never to be one. 2. I'm always up for helping out and like to work hard on being prepared to contribute. 3. I'm a bit of a compulsive monogamous gamer. When I find a game I like, I tend to play only that game as often as I can. 3a. I like Minecraft :)
Do you have past mod experience? Where?:
I played Tekkit 3.1 mostly for EE2 up to red matter armor and tools with 3 power flowers. After 1.4 was released and I saw tekkkit wasn't going to get updated anytime soon I played a custom vanilla+ that I built that only had rei minimap,inventory tweaks and optifine. Mostly I wanted to get back into the basics of redstone and the new enchanting changes so I build a blaze farm, an ender ender, a water cleared growing farm, and a custom workshop. Recently I've been playing a ssp of the DW pack since release.
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional):
In minor modded vanilla I build a custom workroom with louvered storage, bud responsive furnaces and a popup crafting table.
popupworkshop.png

a CNBMinecraft pocket potion station
pocketpotionstation.png

In the DW pack I set up a base based on the DW himself
dw209x9complex.png

I have a basic RP2 sorting system with underground(ie not shown) ore processing
sortingroom.png

an Etho style blaze farm in the nether. Here's the RP2 version of his crusher wiring
blazecrusherwireing.png

I've started building a nether fed lava powered workshop, I've just killed the ender dragon and hope to start building an ender ender when my redstone supply is replenished.

Toadzilla

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Toadzilla1108
Real Age: 17
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Well, I've been playing singleplayer FTB for a little while now, and occasionally on a server with some of my friends. But, there is no "consistent (not the right word)" playing for me to really enjoy FTB to the full experience. I would like to join a smaller server, of players of any age (as long as they aren't complete @$$3$)(--fail
By being on a smaller server, there is enough to get help/help others, work on larger-scale projects, but it's not too big so that it is not a personal "connection" at all with any of the players. Kind of like what I like in school, I don't want to be a button behind a desk, I want to get to know the people I'm interacting with (not too much though :p)

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am a very laid back person. It is EXTREMELY hard to get under my skin or bother me at all. If you do succeed, I applaud you. The only things that would bother me are personal attacks against me. I like to see myself as a person with a good sense of humor. I know when it is not appropriate to joke around though. I am very mature, which has been a comment from many other people. And I am a very dedicated. I don't mind being that one that mines for days as long as its for the better of the group.

Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes, I've been playing minecraft since around November/December, and FTB in late December. I still have A LOT to learn about FTB, but my basics and some advanced skillsets are there. I think I am well-rounded in Thermal Expansion, IC2, Buildcraft, Thaumcraft (the basics of RP2, all those different gates confuse me). Things I definitely need to work on are bees (haven't touched it yet), Xycraft (if/when it ever becomes useful), and computercraft (I understand the concepts, but I can't program for my life). I actually won't mind mining for people xD

Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Just a bridge
minecraftbridge_zps55ec9212.jpg

Avius

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Avius
Real Age: 28
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Looking for a fun group to play some multiplayer with. Friends have gotten bored with minecraft since we have been playing since alpha. Last 2 servers i went on i was greifed hard at 6.8k out and 15.8k out, so im still looking for a nice group. 10 slot sounds insteresting as well since it will be the smallest group ive been with.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I dont steal, i help out and if something needs to be done i can do it.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): ive been playing minecraft since alpha and modding since it was available. wide experience but not a expert in anything.
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Sorry no screensshots, im not really one to take pictures of stuff. If it didnt give my poweredge server to my bro i would get some from our last server.... maybe i have something worth showing ill edit if i do.

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Fishingbob20
Real Age: 16
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Ever since feed the beast came out, ive been looking for a small community of friends and builders to make a town/world with. Im really hoping to help with the community builds, landscaping, and really anything else that you have for me. I want to make a bigger town with shops and stores and houses that players can ocupy and fill with different goods and services, almost like a mini economy. Im hoping this server will be the one that i can be dedicated too for a while.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Im excellent with the mods, i am friendly, and im constatly looking for stuff to do
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): ive been playing with these mods for about a year now and im excited to be going into more SMP play
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): heres just a house i built on annother server, its ok, but i didnt have much resources and its basicly empty.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Fishingbob20
Real Age: 16
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Ever since feed the beast came out, ive been looking for a small community of friends and builders to make a town/world with. Im really hoping to help with the community builds, landscaping, and really anything else that you have for me. I want to make a bigger town with shops and stores and houses that players can ocupy and fill with different goods and services, almost like a mini economy. Im hoping this server will be the one that i can be dedicated too for a while.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Im excellent with the mods, i am friendly, and im constatly looking for stuff to do
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): ive been playing with these mods for about a year now and im excited to be going into more SMP play
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): heres just a house i built on annother server, its ok, but i didnt have much resources and its basicly empty.
Not enough information, sorry.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
GOOD NEWS!

Server has been upgraded, meaning even FASTER and more STABLE play!

This also means I can accept more APPLICATIONS!

VVaffle

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 123ewq123ewq (every other name was taken when i got Mc)
Real Age: 26
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Well first off i want to get in to a server were people to steal my stuff every time i log off. I would like a group of people to chat with and get help from/help if i can. I have tried quite a few non-whitelist servers and in general there horrible a few nice ppl but the rest are just there to grief and i need to get away from that. I prefer Smaller groups of people I also dont mind just building on my own as long as i can chat with people.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Because i'm awesome!!! Seriously i don't know its a game and i want to have fun building stuff. I am very easy going even when people do nuke my house i pick up the scraps and move on ( i just wish i didn't have too)
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): umm not really i played single player mostly some teckit etc.
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): umm dont have any sry

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 123ewq123ewq (every other name was taken when i got Mc)
Real Age: 26
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Well first off i want to get in to a server were people to steal my stuff every time i log off. I would like a group of people to chat with and get help from/help if i can. I have tried quite a few non-whitelist servers and in general there horrible a few nice ppl but the rest are just there to grief and i need to get away from that. I prefer Smaller groups of people I also dont mind just building on my own as long as i can chat with people.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Because i'm awesome!!! Seriously i don't know its a game and i want to have fun building stuff. I am very easy going even when people do nuke my house i pick up the scraps and move on ( i just wish i didn't have too)
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): umm not really i played single player mostly some teckit etc.
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): umm dont have any sry
Sorry, not enough information.