Whitelist Server Kosmos FTB | PvP - PvE | 1GB RAM | 10 Slots | Strict Rules | v5.0.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Can you PM your paypal information? I'll see if I can help, and I think you should HIGHLY consider the guy right above this post ;)
Ok, I'll PM you my info, and look at his information . :)

I might be resetting the server, seems to me like we need a new map.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the acceptance Silent. Looks like I joined at the right time, I hope others didn't lose much in the map reset. Was the previous world corrupt?

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the acceptance Silent. Looks like I joined at the right time, I hope others didn't lose much in the map reset. Was the previous world corrupt?
Yes, it was. Sadly my friend Lamp might be a little peeved because of the restart, but, he probably will understand.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone, if the server does not get a donation of $9.00 USD in a week, the server will be shutdown. I have already got two invoices reminding me.

- ST

Cooliodude223

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Let's just go with Coolio. :p
IGN: Cooliodude223
Why do you want to join the server (5-6 Sentences): I would like to join this server simply because of the rules. This server promises no greifing or stealing, something I have yet to find in a FTB or Tekkit server. I have been looking for a solid FTB server all day today... and this one looks promising. I want a place where I can just have fun without the constant threat of nukes or idiots. My goal is to just mine and craft my way up the tech tree. Hopefully I can learn FTB without the constant fear of greifers or robbers.
What will you do for the server(5-6 Sentences): Honestly, I would like to learn about the core mods of FTB. This will be my first FTB server, so I am very interested in the twilight forest and thaumcraft. I also noted on some new IC2 tools that were probably added by some add-on. Suffice to say that the jackhammer looks like a lot of fun. I will probably make a house somewhere and just slowly move up the tech tree. I am always willing to lend a helping hand as well and would love to help someone with the mods as someone originally helped me.
Have you ever been banned before: Yes. I used to play on Metrocraft before it closed down. It was a misunderstanding. I was told that I hacked in fire blocks and that I had broken into someone else's dungeon that they had "claimed". I was unbanned though, almost immedietly, and I moved on to make many successful towns and villages. I was mayor twice and lead an impressive town that once covered over 50 chunks. Then the map was corrupted and I gave up.
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes, I love them. :D
Will you be active daily: I will probably be on for about an hour every day except for the weekends. School prohibits me from having free time.
Experience with mods (Optional, will raise chance of joining): Yes. I have played technic since its conception in 2011 and started playing tekkit over the summer. I know almost all of IC2, BC2, Forestry, and I know all of the logic/wiring of RP. I look forward to learning about mystcraft, portal guns, and thaumcraft.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Epic Tower of Doom - WIP
(Click to enlarge picture)
296p000.png

Using quarries to turn that very tall volcano into a tower of smooth basalt, there will be a center tower with a very deep moat all around :D Awesomeness to come!​

kaifas

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Julius
IGN:Kaifas_
Why do you want to join the server (5-6 Sentences):I want to join a server where i could play and help people i havent seen a lot of good servers and this one looks like good and i dont know what to write anymore
What will you do for the server(5-6 Sentences):i will try to build an automated machine that will macerate and cook ores i will try to build a few farms
Have you ever been banned before:im not realy sure i been playing for a long time but i dont remember any bans
Do you agree to follow the rules:Yes
Will you be active daily:Yes
Experience with mods (Optional, will raise chance of joining):i have some experience with all mods but i got a lot of experience in a few mods

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Not accepting applications at this time, I will however be accepting donations to the server so that we can get more slots.

PayPal: [email protected]

If you are donating, please leave your name bellow. Thanks! :D

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
1 whitelist position per slot? If so, then realistically you could have more then just 10 whitelisted players since not all 10 will be on at the same time, this would allow for more activity on the server which is what I feel it is lacking. Perhaps 15? Just a suggestion based on my own experience (I had over 100 whitelisted on a 25 slot server, it never reached 25).

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
1 whitelist position per slot? If so, then realistically you could have more then just 10 whitelisted players since not all 10 will be on at the same time, this would allow for more activity on the server which is what I feel it is lacking. Perhaps 15? Just a suggestion based on my own experience (I had over 100 whitelisted on a 25 slot server, it never reached 25).
Mmmm....10 slots, I could do about 30 white-lists.

Edit: 25 More white-list positions open.

Great idea que.

Reactions: QueWhat