[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
are you meant to be able to view crop mutations from agricraft in NEI, or was that function taken out?

No. The quest book only help you with the first breeds, then you are on your own. However, when you unlock a new seed quest, you can look at the seed that was required to complete the quest before the one you just unlocked (if that makes any sense). That seed is 100% needed for the new seed. Also, since breeding gets harder when you get further, you will get better rewards.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I was just curious and wanted to be sure, the ones that have voted for Botany, do they know botany is part of Binnies mods? I have already done some quests for Botania, and if anyone wants me to focus making more quests to that mod, they can ask me. Botany is a flower breeding mod, similar to Extra Trees and Bees. I just want to make sure there are no misunderstanding since it have got so many votes.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I'm sad logistics pipes got so few votes. Then again it's not surprising with how little most people know about the mod and the lack of documentation :v

Mystical Chill

Jul 29, 2019
I added NotEnoughResources to find the best levels to mine ores. Iron is heavily concentrated at level 33, and steeply declines as you go higher or lower. So you definitely want a branch mine there.

Thank you very much, thanks for taking the time to do this!!! I strip mined at y=30 with a hammer (so 30-32) for a while and found iron veins of 10 or so often. Definitely enough iron to sustain before I get the quarry's running.

Think I will up the iron spawn rate or add more rewards in quests or maybe both.

I honestly do not think the spawn rate change is necessary anymore, but obviously up to you. Typically you can find iron at diamond level just fine, but just needed to mine a bit higher like you suggested.

Again love the mod pack, keep it up!

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
How do we win reputation? I died one time and i had -15, and i am doing quest but i'm still on -15

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
What sort of options for flight are there? Since the creative flight wings got disabled, and no simply jetpacks, all my past flight modes are gone. (or could i just re-enable the wings? )

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
Are new quests being added soon?

This mod is addictive as refined sugar and I need moar :).

PS - thanks a lot for basically making me a quest crack addict :p.

Reactions: Fuuzect

Baileis

Jul 29, 2019
in the recommended version whenever I start a new world all I get is a world with very few quests

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
If witchery isn't added yet (The quest) Witchery and Ars Magica should, because mods like ic2 or thermal expansion i think they don't need much quest, because they are just craft and craft, no magic and no rituals.
I say that because i have never tried Ars or Witchery because i didn't know where to start, and this modpack is helping me with botania, thaumcraft and blood

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
If witchery isn't added yet (The quest) Witchery and Ars Magica should, because mods like ic2 or thermal expansion i think they don't need much quest, because they are just craft and craft, no magic and no rituals.
I say that because i have never tried Ars or Witchery because i didn't know where to start, and this modpack is helping me with botania, thaumcraft and blood

Ic2 and other tech mods are a lot more than just crafting, and they need as many quests as magic mods, but I agree that it isn't necessary to have quests for many similar tech mods. The reason I focused on IC2 for this update is because I know the mod and it clearly had the most votes. I have neither ever played with Witchery or Ars Magica, so I need to look into them (which take some extra time). I Will try maybe start on Witchery for next update, but I want to finish more quests in the 21 questlines that already exist, instead of making new ones (atm). I am not good at finishing project, but I will try. Like Botania and Bloodmagic is not close to done. Only some of the core quests are in place. Thaumcraft is a bit more fleshed out, because I just love the mod :D I also have some other questlines "complete", but for example the quests for pam's is really just a mess and not fun to do. I try do some new quests for random questlines every update, but I also need some inspiration from you! I have never got any specific items requested for quests. That was what I was hoping to get when I published the pack and I tried to make that clear at the front page. I get so much more motivation when I know you want me to create quests and guides for specific items, instead of me just guessing.

Last edited: