Whitelist Server Directorate 2 - Small Server | Infinity 1.3.4 | Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Hot damn! I'm back! A few of you might recognize me from http://goo.gl/72fW9J, a rather successful laid-back Monster server which ran for about 6-7 months. I've decided I want to play Minecraft again, and thus, here I am.

I've got a rather small Infinity server available that I'm opening to the public. It's nothing too fancy - a simple survival server running on a dedicated box.

This server is intended as a calm, no-fuss getaway - frankly, I'm just looking for some people like me who enjoy a bit of peace and calm in their FTB shenanigans, but can't quite shake that feeling that it would be a bit more fun if there were other players around.

The server runs some bukkit plugins on the side, but they shouldn't affect gameplay other than giving players a few conveniences and helping me herd the flock. If you're a player on the server who'd like to see a new plugin, pop me a message and I'll see what I can do.

The server does have a website! A forum is available at http://directorate.enjin.com/home, where you can talk loudly to a black background.

Basic rules
  • Follow Wheaton's law
  • No stealing
  • Keep PvP to a minimum, unless both parties agree to participate
  • No griefing, destroying other player's houses/buildings and so on
Stealing and griefing will be met with bans on a case-by-case basis.

Info cheat sheet
  • 20 slots
  • Survival (build, mine, craft. Easy peasy)
  • Hard difficulty
  • IP: directorate.asuscomm.com:25567
  • Very little is disabled, so use common sense.

Disabled items
  • Descriptive Book (Mystcraft. RAM and CPU says noooo)

To get whitelisted, post your username in the thread and I'll take care of the rest.
If you want to talk to me in-game, look for the user "Rumptrollet".

The IP is "directorate.asuscomm.com:25567". Make sure to include the port - using the standard port will land you on another non-ftb server.