[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
Funny you say that...

I have just completed the application (there will be exceptions) that everyone must use to apply for whitelisted status. Please keep in mind this is first-come, first server basis as there are only 10 slots available so looking for players that will be active.

You can apply here:
http://www.tolkiencraft.com/home/server-rules-2/

registering for the site and waiting on my confirm Email but IamMorvash and Spraun will attempt to get on GO's also :)

Okay, just realized I could apply and did so. will still wait for the email to join TCII site :)

Last edited:

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Well that answers the question I was about to ask, because I kinda wanted to stay on the same server as you.. I will be applying to the new server post haste!

registering for the site and waiting on my confirm Email but IamMorvash and Spraun will attempt to get on GO's also :)

Okay, just realized I could apply and did so. will still wait for the email to join TCII site :)

Awesome, hope to see you all there! :)

legionite626

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I downloaded the modpack and then downloaded the map, placed the extracted folder in my tolkiencraft minecraft folder and nothing happened. I create a new world and it sends me to the main menu. Any ideas why this is happening?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Alright thanks, I will look back and make sure they match up. Is there a map download for 2.3.17/recommended version?
there is, it is listed as 2.3.x
Application sent, done via phone though so let me know if anything was missed or looks weird (well weirder than usual) ... didn't want to wait until I got home :)
:) will be reviewing apps this morning.

wrongcoder

Jul 29, 2019
I mentioned this previously but I was a bit vague on the details. Just came across it again on the new server. On the NPC quest side, completing "Thin their numbers" with the king unlocks the "Finding the ancient" quest. I haven't even seen Chald yet (except for the town tour) so I don't think this is the right progression.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I mentioned this previously but I was a bit vague on the details. Just came across it again on the new server. On the NPC quest side, completing "Thin their numbers" with the king unlocks the "Finding the ancient" quest. I haven't even seen Chald yet (except for the town tour) so I don't think this is the right progression.
after I get the update posted through I will double check the quest...thank you :)

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
Council Summons quest still seems glitchy, I have the note from Chald, tried to give it to Malus and he won't give me the dialog option; I've tried before and after triggering the Reinforcements quest, even got a second note from Chald; tried going to Middle Earth and returning, still unable to get the dialog from Malus to move onto the Mage Quests... Not sure what's required to trigger it apart from the note, I've already completed The Investigation line in the HQM to give you an idea of which quests/factions I'm up to.

Reactions: Teraphina

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
This is a BIG changelog folks! If all goes well, this one will also mean the next update goes recommended if no major bugs are found!
  • Update v2.4.6 - The Quest Update
    • New Mods Added
      • Witching Gadgets
      • Crafting Manager
    • Mods Updated
      • AsieLib
      • CoFH Core
      • Forge MultiPart
      • OpenModsLib
      • Artifice
      • Applied Energistics 2
      • Aura Cascade
      • BiblioCraft
      • Binnie's Mods
      • Blood Magic
      • Botania
      • BuildCraft
      • DecoCraft
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Ender Storage
      • Extra Cells
      • Logistics Pipes
      • OpenBlocks
      • Project:Red
      • Redstone Arsenal
      • Refined Relocation
      • Storage Drawers
      • Thaumic Tinker
      • The Camping Mod
      • Thermal Dynamics, Foundation, Expansion
      • Tinkers Construct
      • Tinkers Mechworks
      • Tolkien Tweaks
      • Traveler's Gear
      • Witchery
      • Wonderous Steam Power
      • Custom Main Menu
      • NEI
      • Not Enough Codecs
      • OpenEye
      • Iguanaman's Tinker Tweaks
    • Configs Changed
      • Suffice to say a bunch - Flight is now only available after killing the wither (Morph Mod). This change was made to balance out since the pack really does suffer from having flight so early.
      • Other minor tweaks based on player input
      • Silver Coins no longer craftable - Yes, this means you need to start earning them.
    • Quest/Dialog Work
      • Finished the Main quest line.
      • Added a couple more side-quests
      • Dialog tweaks - Huge thanks goes to @Mikhaila666 as he gave all the npc's their own personality!

Phew...that was long. Ok, so HQM quests are still being adjusted, worked on, added. They however do not require any major shenanigans to update, so I have deliberately held off so we can get the map stable for you guys. Mikhaila666 will also be helping with with a possible overhaul of the HQM system.

BerryRJ

Jul 29, 2019
Bug found, Elmn no longer offers quest dialog on a new game. 2.4.6 fresh install. No HQM book in inventory to begin with either, and can't use the command to start it.

Attachments

• 2015-03-16_18.00.56.png
    2015-03-16_18.00.56.png
    731.5 KB · Views: 51

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Bug found, Elmn no longer offers quest dialog on a new game. 2.4.6 fresh install. No HQM book in inventory to begin with either, and can't use the command to start it.
I'll jump in to test, when I did playtesting HQM worked fine, so may indeed be a bug with elmn.

EDIT: So apparently Elmn forgot his lines, guess being out in the heat caused him some trouble.

If you know what to do, under the advanced tab for customNPC and his dialog select any of the slots and go to dockworker and select helper

Last edited: