[1.7.10][240+ Mods] SeriousPack - Magic, Tech and Adventure | Custom Ore Gen

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.5.2 aka "The Thaumcraft Update" is out now!

Changelog:
  • Added fastcraft by default
  • Added Thaumic Horizons
  • Added Witching Gadgets
  • Added Thaumcraft Node Tracker
  • Added Traveller's Gear
  • Re-added Warpbook (was missing the last update)
Edited
NOTE: There seems to be a problem with Thaumic Horizons on the server. Please use the file posted here instead: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-horizons-v1-1-thaumcraft-4-addon?comment=213

Also, if you are on a server, disable Transmutation in the WitchingGadgets config for now.
Singleplayer should be ok.

Will be fixed in the next update (will try to get it out asap)

Last edited:

Ealendir

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
how can I get rid of the "Outdated Mods" scrolling text on the upper part of the Screen ? It's extremely annoying !

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
how can I get rid of the "Outdated Mods" scrolling text on the upper part of the Screen ? It's extremely annoying !

That's something Reika does (Rotarycraft etc) and yes, it's extremely annoying, i wish he wouldn't do it this way :|

When you login it should tell you how to disable it. Type /checker disable [modname]
You want to do it for dragonapi, rotarycraft, reactorcraft and electricraft (keep it all lowercase). Then restart the client.

Really hope he will remove this type of mod update notification in the future. There isn't even a config to disable it by default :/

Ealendir

Jul 29, 2019
OK, thanks for the fast response!
I'll remove the Reika mods, I don't intend to play around with them anyway......

Last edited:

TheUnderTaker11

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of any servers that run this pack? Google seems to not really be able to find anything about it :p

EDIT:I also assume that old whitelist post isn't really valid anymore

Hivemind

Jul 29, 2019
Im having some trouble manually updateing the some of the mods in the pack.
When i try to update mekanism i keep getting crashes.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Im having some trouble manually updateing the some of the mods in the pack.
When i try to update mekanism i keep getting crashes.

I yet have to work on the next update but from what i've heard you need a newer version of AOBD to get mekanism to work. Not sure if that will break anything else.

Hivemind

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the quick response.
The latest AOBD fixed that crash but caused another one.
Updating ae2 to beta build 18 and thaumicenergistics to the latest fixed that crash for some reason so its all good.

Himea

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm trying to host a server with this pack. Everything appears to be running fine but when anyone else tries to connect to the server it kicks the person previously online saying "A fatal error has occurred, this connection has been terminated." Right now it's basically just a single-player server since it's only allowing one person to be online at a time. Any idea what's causing this?

Edit: I scrolled up and saw the suggested fixes. Will update again if it doesn't fix the problem! :p

Last edited:

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm trying to host a server with this pack. Everything appears to be running fine but when anyone else tries to connect to the server it kicks the person previously online saying "A fatal error has occurred, this connection has been terminated." Right now it's basically just a single-player server since it's only allowing one person to be online at a time. Any idea what's causing this?

Edit: I scrolled up and saw the suggested fixes. Will update again if it doesn't fix the problem! :p

Heh sorry about that. Update is actually on the way, shouldn't take much longer! :)

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.6 is out now!

Changelog:
  • Added Forbidden Magic
  • Added Steve's Addons
  • Removed Minechem
  • Updated mods to "most recent" (from last week) version
  • Thaumic Horiozans should no longer kick the players off the server when more than 1 person joins

Thinking about adding Ancient Warfare 2, Chromaticraft and Runic Dungeons next. Any thoughts on those? :)

Enjoy!
-SC

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i wrote yesterday to you here there is the crash report:
https://github.com/Piax96/serious-creeper-crash/issues/1
Thank you for your help!

Hmm not sure what would cause this. You didn't add any other mods right? (Like optifine etc, but it doesn't look like it according to the report).
Tried to google it a bit and couldn't really find anything either. Do you have enough RAM allocated for FTB? I'll see if i can find anything else online but really not sure what this could be :/

LucaPiace2110

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that the problem seems to be related to the java updating from 7 to 8 version, because it occurred the day after java's update, couldn't it be a cause of the problem? otherwise i don't know what can i do. like you said i didn't added other mods. I don't think is problem of allocated memory, does it change if i run FTB on mac or windows?

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
SeriousPack 1.6.1 is out now!

Changes:
  • Updated most mods
  • Added Ancient Warfare 2
  • Added Technomancy
  • Added Natura + Biomes o Plenty addons for Storage Drawers

Let me know if you encounter any problems!
EDIT: For server owners, i forgot to remove Journeymap from the server files. So make sure to delete them once you update!

-SC

Last edited:

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to say, great modpack. Just started using it on my server and I'm pretty pleased with it ;)