[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
Not for sure where to post bugs, but will do it here. Included with version 0.6.5 of the Regrowth server the ServerStart.sh file has 2 things incorrect in it. It first called on the wrong version of forge which should be 1277 rather than 1272 also the java argument is case sensitive, should be PermSize as permSize is invalid. Also AgriCraft on the server is the wrong version

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Not for sure where to post bugs, but will do it here. Included with version 0.6.5 of the Regrowth server the ServerStart.sh file has 2 things incorrect in it. It first called on the wrong version of forge which should be 1277 rather than 1272 also the java argument is case sensitive, should be PermSize as permSize is invalid.
i believe there are both fixed w/ this version

Reactions: shortybsd

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
Not for sure where to post bugs, but will do it here. Included with version 0.6.5 of the Regrowth server the ServerStart.sh file has 2 things incorrect in it. It first called on the wrong version of forge which should be 1277 rather than 1272 also the java argument is case sensitive, should be PermSize as permSize is invalid.
Yes, those are known bugs in 0.65. They are fixed in 0.70 afaik but there are some other bugs in 0.70 that kind of break things so you might want to wait to upgrade until 0.7.1 comes out.

Edit: @RagefaceKurosaki just being a ninja in here.

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, those are known bugs in 0.65. They are fixed in 0.70 afaik but there are some other bugs in 0.70 that kind of break things so you might want to wait to upgrade until 0.7.1 comes out.

Edit: @RagefaceKurosaki just being a ninja in here.
Much appreciated, yeah I stuck with 0.6.5 after reading numerous bugs being reported. Just fixed everything with the server so all good. Thanks for replying.

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
Much appreciated, yeah I stuck with 0.6.5 after reading numerous bugs being reported. Just fixed everything with the server so all good. Thanks for replying.
Is you server running properly right now because If i remeber right the AgriCraft version in the server download was outdated as well. I just copied the one from the client to the server but if it's running properly then you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
First quest what the world embraces... I interpret it as make my house out of chiseled sandstone! Seriously. Thanks for those.

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so the three major issues discovered have been addressed and fixed for 0.7.1, but I think what I'll do is hold off until tomorrow in case anyone happens to find anything else broken.

It is weekend and wanted to play with my wife for the whole week already
just woke up 08:39 in Holland now got whole day to play

can you maby share 0.71 and server on like wetransfer.com so we can start playing ?

or i have to solve the problems myself going to play 1 way or another realty cant w88 sorry

Rayn

Jul 29, 2019
nice
for some reason i got stuck on loading world screen... so ya... ill probably go back to 0.6.5 for now

same issue here. as soon as i try to load up my 0.6.5 world i get stuck at loading world :(
would hate to loose all my progress.

P.S.:
i config-fixed the creeper issue and the witchery world gen since i was very giddy to get started with a more lag-free experience in 0.7 :)

EDIT:
holy cow - it took my monster of a pc a whole whooping 12minutes of being stuck on the loading world screen to load my world O.O

so i guess ... nevermind 8)

Last edited:

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Probably because of the retro gen for thaumcraft altar thingy. Has to go though every chunk, I think. Because now they can spawn.

Rayn

Jul 29, 2019
yea probably so, yet surprising for a highend pc :)

also i found something else strange:
werent agricraft crops supposed to only grow on garden soil now ? cause they still grow on my old farmland just fine.
just cannot plant any new seeds on farmland crops.

fun fact:
yay a direwolf spawned in my base and 3 shot me in elementium armor xD

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
yea probably so, yet surprising for a highend pc :)

also i found something else strange:
werent agricraft crops supposed to only grow on garden soil now ? cause they still grow on my old farmland just fine.
just cannot plant any new seeds on farmland crops.

fun fact:
yay a direwolf spawned in my base and 3 shot me in elementium armor xD
Depends on the seed. Magical crops will only grow on tilled Garden Soil and Flowers will only grow on Untilled Garden Soil. If they were already in place before updating they won't uproot - they'll stay in place but won't actually grow at all. If you look at them WAILA should say they cannot grow.

EcosVeros

Jul 29, 2019
I am lovin the pack bruh, all we need is that tictweaks mod for the xp modifiers, and a mini-map cause getting lost is so easy :p

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
Is you server running properly right now because If i remeber right the AgriCraft version in the server download was outdated as well. I just copied the one from the client to the server but if it's running properly then you shouldn't have to worry about it.
Yes I copied it over, everything is good bro. Had a server crash with a named entity from EnderZoo. http://pastebin.com/ADR0Zjhu It seems it is looking for another mod without an if check. I'll let tterrag/CrazyPants know about this.