Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
I already know all the neutrals.

And you think they're all telling the truth? Somebody who actually revealed their role become the target of the Lecter.

So yeah, I highly doubt you actually know all of the neutrals, especially since a wolf would probably claim a neutral role.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Actually... even claiming what you're not should trigger it. @Shazam08

"...the first person that claims a role..."
I should say this publicly, too. Regarding what counts as "revealing your role" for Lecter purposes:

Claiming a team is fine, but claiming a specific role will trigger it. Hinting towards your role (If Holmes said "I investigate people at night!") will trigger it. Narrowing down your role ("I'm either Holmes or Moriarty!"), excluding claiming a team, will trigger it. If someone else guesses at your role, it will not be triggered. If you confirm their guess, it will be triggered.

Just when you think you've made a foolproof rolesheet. ._.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Most people will be lying to you or evading you. They have zero reasons to trust you. You should know that by now.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Right, what about lying about being something? Anyone can claim to be whatever the heck they want for the sake of claiming. You get what i mean right? the literal sense of the word "claim".

Saying that you are <roleX> while being <roleY> should still trigger as you've claimed something.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
That is what you say again...

Anyways, i'm fine being watched by moriartys or holmes.
I told that already, visit me tonight! I'm your perfect guy to do so.

Then contact me on the next day. It will be something good for both teams. I'm neutral, impartial, so why not.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Five hours into the game, and we're already on the fifth page of the thread. Wow.

SuperControversialSquidMan, I don't know where you got the roleclaims you think you have, but I certainly didn't give you one. I *might've* hinted that I'm not Khan, but that doesn't say much about my team, much less my role.

Right now, you remind me of the politician who says "You can trust me, I'm not lying," without any way to prove that that statement isn't a lie.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Act like a wolf, die like one, simple thing that you should've read on the werewolf organization thread sometime.

Fraction buddy, i guess i've assumed that role for today.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
...Alright, making a fairly large change. I know, I'm a jerk. Take it up with my complaints department.

It's been pointed out that the Antagonists could still lose after they outnumber the Protagonists, be it through Finch or events or neutrals or whatever. The Antagonist win condition has changed from "Outnumber the Protagonists" to "Kill all Protagonists".

This is the way I had it in Unfairwolf. If the Antagonists feel this is *cough* unfair, by all means argue it in the wolf convo in what remains of D1. You might convince me otherwise.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Right, I took the number 1.

*throws grenade at a nearby squid*

My complaint is that RNGesus was not nice with me in the least haha.

Reactions: Shazam08