[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid you have a very large issue with world gen: the new Witchery super-towns still spawn, with villagers. Ruins the whole feel =\
Yup, adressed right above your post.
I've had recommended be put back to 0.6.5 for the moment. I'll get cracking on 0.7.1 immediately
Circling back on this, if I downgrade just those two mods and I recraft the items again, they then count.
Thought that'd be the case. Thanks for confirming.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I
Just finished setting up an auto-harvest system for the first floor of my farm building!
View attachment 15993

You can't see all the fancy piping below, but that's Obsidian pipes feeding into iron/gold, and leading to...
View attachment 15996
Which is a temporary storage solution for the time being. It'll look much nicer once I finish with this and the other 12 floors.

That's awesome...so the golems are harvesting and reaching the chests that appear to be too high?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: good thing I didn't start downloading 0.7 yet. It takes 30 minutes to download on this potato ISP.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, adressed right above your post.
I've had recommended be put back to 0.6.5 for the moment. I'll get cracking on 0.7.1 immediately

Thought that'd be the case. Thanks for confirming.
Yep, no problem.

Only other report for the moment is that Waila seems to have been left in metadata mode, which while not as dealbreaking as the other two things, will probably raise eyebrows on folks who don't know about turning it off. ;)

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I fixed my issue. What I did was downgrade to 6.5, then go into my quest book and collect rewards from a couple of quests that I hadn't collected stuff from. Then I upgraded to 7.0 again and my world loaded properly. Unfortunately a whole bunch of old quests (not new ones!) are marked as incomplete now. SO ANNOYING.

Oh right and all my deaths are maxed out at 4096. Weird!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I will be keeping the Witchery gen:p The only issue that I have when I loaded my world except the missing blocks is a BIG one. I sitting in my walled area and I hear explosions, around 6 1 after another, THEN my wall explodes. I was in the middle of my base, no way mobs could see me, and that explosion took out my chest with several of my only 10.10.10 seeds:( I don't know what mod is doing that, but if a wall base will not save you I don't know what will.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I will be keeping the Witchery gen:p The only issue that I have when I loaded my world except the missing blocks is a BIG one. I sitting in my walled area and I hear explosions, around 6 1 after another, THEN my wall explodes. I was in the middle of my base, no way mobs could see me, and that explosion took out my chest with several of my only 10.10.10 seeds:( I don't know what mod is doing that, but if a wall base will not save you I don't know what will.

Maybe endermini attacking creepers and then they retaliate causing many explosions?

Saw in changelog
- Enabled Enderminies attacking creepers
- Explosions now completely destroy blocks - no more tnt nether mining!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe endermini attacking creepers and then they retaliate causing many explosions?

Saw in changelog

Thank you, I will be changing the first one. I don't mind if block get destroyed, but not creepers exploding without me being the reason. In the five minutes I was playing the land in and around my wall looked like a meteor shower hit my world.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, I will be changing the first one. I don't mind if block get destroyed, but not creepers exploding without me being the reason. In the five minutes I was playing the land in and around my wall looked like a meteor shower hit my world.

Might want to make an outer water wall to negate the explosions. Might make an underground/underwater base near an ocean beach area in 0.71 :D

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

Saw in changelog
Yes, but creepers also shouldn't be destroying blocks with their explosions anymore. Must be Ender zoo initiating their explosion weirdly.
EDIT: And wut, the TiC update also resulted in HQM no longer being capable of rendering TiC Tools -.-

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, but creepers also shouldn't be destroying blocks with their explosions anymore. Must be Ender zoo initiating their explosion weirdly.

It was strange because While I was running around I kept hearing howling, then creepers taking damage. A few minutes went by then I started hearing them blow up. I told myself "HAHA" that's what you get. I spoke to soon, because a huge hole was blown in my wall that happen to have 2 valuable chest at and I was like WWWHHATT!! lol I was about 2+ chunks away from the wall when it happened:p Oh well.

I disabled the enderzoo config to see if that will keep that from happening. Just for the record, I'm not complaining, just letting fellow players know:)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hold up, I stand corrected. It's not Ender Zoo doing weird things after all. Somehow the environmentally friendly creepers config got switched back to false in the codechickencore config

Lunetouche

Jul 29, 2019
why stop at a mere water space around your wall, use the water to drag them down into a kill zone of punji sticks or other mob killing stuff, and profit from their foolish desire to blow up your walls :D
I am very very glad i didnt finish building my tower of essences before this update, so much dirt to replace :S

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I would just like to say the witchery village are really cool. They have guards!!, and a wall around it. I could really see this being one of the last remaining civilizations in the world, and I have to breath new life starting here.

Reactions: JustHeyo

LeFoxat

Jul 29, 2019
Why make it so the essence plants need to be on garden soil? It seems more costly and honestly kind-of pointless. Does it even benefit from the different soil?

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
Why make it so the essence plants need to be on garden soil? It seems more costly and honestly kind-of pointless. Does it even benefit from the different soil?

My understanding is that it's supposed to make you work just a little harder for your magical crops.
Once you get going and have a backlog of seeds it's not that hard to create the soil. :)