Thanks for being here

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Well now I done fucked up and I didn't even do anything wrong! My mom has always hated electronics (at least when us kids use them she is glued to her ipad 24/7) but my dad hasn't really ever cared since it keeps us out of the way. Well saturday she flipped for something and I wasn't making bottles for the baby so she had my dad take everything from my room, my computer, my phone, tablets, even books! I have a bed and school work left. Im talking from my old laptop that i kept hidden and stole the RAM out of so it appeared to be broken. I know where my stuff is but its an hour away inside a locked auto shop. I don't know when i will be back to regular forum usage as i can only get onto this late at night when everyone else is asleep so until then, goodbye.
Questionable parenting at best.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Questionable parenting at best.

My mom is a firm believer is "kids are here to serve their parents until the day they no longer live under their roof, they don't get to choose anything of importance until that day"

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@pc_assassin, I wish I'd known about this thread earlier. I normally don't respond to personal threads like these, but we've played enough games together that you're an exception.

Remember that this is a transient period in your life; it doesn't go on forever. Stay focused on your goals: right now your goal is probably living anywhere that isn't there, so focus on attaining that sort of independence. When things are at their shittiest, keep remembering that its only temporary: very soon you're going to be the adult and you're going to be the one setting your rules.

Time is going to fly way faster than you think.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
My mom is a firm believer is "kids are here to serve their parents until the day they no longer live under their roof, they don't get to choose anything of importance until that day"
Oh yay, she wants a servant of her own to be on her beck and call. </sarcasm>

Seriously tho, she needs to learn that people are like plants. They cannot grow big and tall if kept in a small pot in a shady corner. If anything, find out what other adults outside of your family think what kids need in their lives, and determine if that adult is the kind you'd not mind hanging around with. (Not that you actually should, just think about it.) That should give you some extra clarity on your situation.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Some people I would especially like to thank: ... padfoote ...

Not exactly sure what I did to get on this list other than be on these forums, but cool.

I typically don't talk about my personal life, but I'll make a bit of an exception this time. Things do eventually get better. I personally went through a fairly bad time in my life a couple years ago and things have managed to recover pretty well, and it appears it's going to keep going that way. Put in the effort to keep improving things and everything will work the way it's supposed to.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
That is terrible @pc_assassin. Hope that you will be able to survive the like-withdrawal ;) Otherwise, that is extremely bad parenting
*tch* *tch*

I am forcing myself not to, so both others and me know i'm not back. In other news my brother found this computer... I managed to swipe it while he went and told the house where it was hiding, I am starting to go mad! There is only so many algebra problems I can do before I get bored and now i have nothing to do, well maybe outside is an option but i would get maybe five minutes out there before being berated for not doing something useful.

I am sticking it out for this reason "There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." -Christopher Morley

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Not exactly sure what I did to get on this list other than be on these forums, but cool.

I typically don't talk about my personal life, but I'll make a bit of an exception this time. Things do eventually get better. I personally went through a fairly bad time in my life a couple years ago and things have managed to recover pretty well, and it appears it's going to keep going that way. Put in the effort to keep improving things and everything will work the way it's supposed to.

Because you are a great guy who has always been nice to me, that's all I need to feel gratitude for someone......

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
And record the whole thing for, uh, future reference and not for, say, deep shaming on YouTube? :p

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm terrible with this sort of stuff, especially with my own problems of the past that i want to forget, so i'll keep this very short.

Live for the future. Pursue your independence.

Last edited: