Werewolf - Murder at Monocon!

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I think that we should vote jus2beast I mean it is his name with BEAST in it. That leads me to believe he may be the wolf
Vote jus2beast

Bandwagoning?? Also going on that, your name is strikingwolf..... Suspicous?

Seems your clutching at straws just because my name has BEAST in it

Going on this I vote Strikingwolf

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Because my name is mentioned you just assume that I'm a wolf? What if he was trying to scan me right before his death?
It sends like an another attempt to bandwagon me so I'll have to go with shazam08
Bandwagoning?? Also going on that, your name is strikingwolf..... Suspicous?

Seems your clutching at straws just because my name has BEAST in it

Going on this I vote Strikingwolf

You two seem very defensive when accused. Do either of you have a different interpretation of @Staxed's message, or should we assume that @Sleepyscumbag's reading is correct?

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I vote striking wolf because I feel like he may just be bandwagoning and that cannot stand

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I vote Not_Steve Jus2beast.
-Staxed's ghostly message hints at the possibility that he might be one of the wolves
-Not_Steve seems a bit too excited to die from his attempts get me to vote for him... Either he's trolling, is a Moon-moon, or Jus2beast is the Moon-moon and Steve is helping him out...

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I really am trying to oppose the popular vote. I will maintain my vote for Not_Steve, due to him being the second half of Staxed's message. At least his innocence or guilt will be proved after Jus2beast's role is revealed.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The unfortunate happened today. The_j refused to vote. He didn't want any part in the murder. As such, they bound him and set him up for execution right after jus2beast. When they asked how beast wanted to die, he didn't say anything. He just looked straight down, blank expression. When someone tried to ask again, beast suddenly burst out in an uproar of laughter. He just laughed and laughed, getting louder and louder, until he suddenly stopped, insane grin on his face. Then he started to change. It happened faster than anybody anticipated. In total, it took around 15 seconds for him to completely go into wolf form. Everyone was too stunned to respond. All except one person. Someone rushed out and stabbed the beast in the back. It gave a gigantic roar as it died. It was an escape roar. You had learned about this in school, as everyone had. When a werewolf is cornered and scared, it will let out a roar that knocks everyone around right out, allowing the beast to escape. This beast, however, did not. It died right then and there. When everyone awoke, the wolf was on the ground, dead. nobody was injured from the fight and everyone was in a celebratory mood. They had almost forgotten that there was another wolf among them. They had even forgiven the_j485 for not voting, however inexplicable indoor lightning (Get the reference?) struck and killed him. So much for that, then.They all went to bed and slept soundly. When the scream came, nobody went to investigate. They knew what had happened, but didn't want to believe it. Nobody intended to leave their rooms until morning, but then the second scream came. Nobody had expected that. Everyone rushed out of their rooms to see what happened when they found the dead bodies of soraZodia and sleepingscumbag in the lobby. Both were horrendously mutilated, and it seems they were killed in a massive display of rage. Everyone went into the dining hall after that, but not_steve wasn't there. They went to look for him and found him on the floor in the hallway, knocked out and with a fresh needle mark in his neck. He was still alive, but knocked out. They took him into the dining hall and made him comfortable on a sofa.

• Jus2best was lynched. He was a Werewolf.
  • Jus2beast used a hidden power: Death Throe. When a werewolf is lynchedd, there is a 25% chance to infect someone else.
  • Death Throe failed.
  • the_j was smitten.
  • SleepingScumbag was eaten by the wolves.
  • The wolves used a hidden power: Berserk. When a wolf is killed, you lash out in rage and randomly kill another player.
  • SoraZodia was killed by the wolves.
  • Not_Steve was poisoned by the Wasp. He will die the next morning unless the Wasp is killed.
  • Me saying the wolves just means the wolf team, which may or may not have multiple wolves.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
they found the dead bodies of SoraZodia and sleepingscumbag in the lobby. Both were horrendously mutilatedy
Well...
steaks.jpg