Werewolf - Murder at Monocon!

C

chbachman

WOOOOOoOoO. I am the ghost of chbachman..... Avenge me....... AVENGE ME!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Weeeeelllllll, iiiiittttsss a biiiiiiit laaaaaate for thaaaaaaaaat! Staaaaaaaxed is kiiiiiiiiindaaaaaa deaaaaaaaad! SPOOOOOOOOOOKYYYYYYYYYYY!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Dear god, that's terrifying. The singer stalks the woman around her house while singing about ghosts. At one point the bedsheet pulls down, and the guy pops out from under the bed.

Oh, role charts! Hooray!

Thirteen players entered this game, with all roles in use. At this point, we have in the game...
  • One Werewolf
  • Two powered CROST
    • One Unicorn
    • One Wasp
  • One powered Villager
    • One Aristocrat
  • One Chaps/Indentity Thief
That's five players total, for those that failed first grade math.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I am voting for dgdas

Why? because he is the wasp.
I vote for dgdas
Why? Because he is the wasp.

*cough*
The Wasp: Can kill one person per game, granted that player had voted to lynch the wasp at one point or another.

@Not_Steve has voted for a total of three people throughout the game.
Made it past first night! I'm not worthy! In fact I'm so not worthy that I vote for Not_Steve
Because my name is mentioned you just assume that I'm a wolf? What if he was trying to scan me right before his death?
It sends like an another attempt to bandwagon me so I'll have to go with shazam08
I vote striking wolf because I feel like he may just be bandwagoning and that cannot stand

Assuming that he didn't poison himself for some weird meta-game strategy, the only two candidates for wasp would be @Strikingwolf and yours truly.

"But why did you bring this up if you were only going to incriminate yourself, instead of just throwing @dgdas9 under the bus?"

Well...good question. Ignorance annoys me, for one. The second reason: I'm still trying to win. The wasp should go down tonight, since we'll lose @Not_Steve if we attack it any later.

Or we could let @Not_Steve die, since there's a 2 in 3 chance he's evil. Food for thought.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
*cough*

@Not_Steve has voted for a total of three people throughout the game.

Assuming that he didn't poison himself for some weird meta-game strategy, the only two candidates for wasp would be @Strikingwolf and yours truly.

"But why did you bring this up if you were only going to incriminate yourself, instead of just throwing @dgdas9 under the bus?"

Well...good question. Ignorance annoys me, for one. The second reason: I'm still trying to win. The wasp should go down tonight, since we'll lose @Not_Steve if we attack it any later.

Or we could let @Not_Steve die, since there's a 2 in 3 chance he's evil. Food for thought.
You might be right about that, however I have some fairly good confidence that Not_Steve is in fact not the werewolf

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok, I give up. Not_Steve is the wolf and I am the Unicorn, I was trying to be scheming and be the last one left along with the wasp.

I would rather he die from lynching than die from the poisoning and he may kill someone else if he isnt lynched

I Vote for Not_Steve

Good game folks. Unless one of you guys can spice it up this game goes to the chaps, the unicorn and the wasp

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
ok, I give up. Not_Steve is the wolf and I am the Unicorn, I was trying to be scheming and be the last one left along with the wasp.

I would rather he die from lynching than die from the poisoning and he may kill someone else if he isnt lynched

I Vote for Not_Steve

Good game folks. Unless one of you guys can spice it up this game goes to the chaps, the unicorn and the wasp

This fits in with what I've observed, and closely follows my personal theories. A live wolf takes priority over a wasp that's already done it's thing.

I vote to lynch Not_Steve.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
As one of the remaining to chaps all signs now point to the fact that vikestep us the real wolf so I vote vikestep

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I vote Not_Steve
I am the wasp...Thus I know that VikeStep is the Unicorn and not the wolf. Sorry Not_Steve your done