Werewolf - Murder at Monocon!

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
It seems like Vike is bandwagoning... I haven't vote yet but honestly it is pretty suspicious. (Pop pop cheerio)

Reactions: dgdas9
C

chbachman

Vike seems to be the one suggesting the one to kill each person. He suggested to lynch staxed and now me. I know this seems to be only because he is trying to get me lunched but he does seems to be suggesting each person to kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Wow... ok, well I have to go to bed now (again) and I probably wont be back before the day ends (again) so I am going to go with someone who I believe has the most potential to be a werewolf

chbachman

1. This is his first game and the werewolf has done a somewhat noobish move at targeting someone who was about to be smited...

Bah I explained that wrong. The wolves didn't give me a definite answer, so the kill was skipped. Sorry about the confusion.

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
In the midst of all of the arguing and turmoil, a voice resonates from the Medium's Crystal. The voice, most obviously Staxed's says "Jus2BEAST is Not_Steve". Then the crystal stops its eerie glowing and leaves the room in utter silence.

Last edited:
C

chbachman

^what is jus2beast?

EDIT: sorry jus2beast I only did a google search and came up with a lol profile so I was confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Im confused :s, Im not_steve? :eek:

Hmph. Perhaps Not_Steve is being used as an adjective rather than a name. And what could being Not_Steve mean?

He's known for his constant death, right? Jus2beast may be the next target.

On the other hand, the "BEAST" in Jus2beast is capitalized, which would mean that Not_Steve is the werewolf.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
In the midst of all of the arguing and turmoil, a voice resonates from the Medium's Crystal. The voice, most obviously Staxed's says "Jus2BEAST is Not_Steve". Then the crystal stops its eerie glowing and leaves the room in utter silence.
Oh my

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
It could mean that jus2beast and Not_Steve is the wolf, the capitalized "BEAST" may be a reference to that. Not_Steve and jus2beast, care to explain what you did last night?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
It could mean that jus2beast and Not_Steve is the wolf, the capitalized "BEAST" may be a reference to that. Not_Steve and jus2beast, care to explain what you did last night?

If this were the case, the message would be like, "Jus2BEAST and Not_Steve". Why would Staxed put in "is" if he was referring to both of them?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
If this were the case, the message would be like, "Jus2BEAST and Not_Steve". Why would Staxed put in "is" if he was referring to both of them?

The "is" could be to tell that they share the same role.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Clearly if a name is mentioned it has to be a wolf. Bandwagon! Bandwagon! Bandwagon!

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Clearly if a name is mentioned it has to be a wolf. Bandwagon! Bandwagon! Bandwagon!

Either you're doing that to prove your innocent or there's a moon-wolf...

C

chbachman

Nobody had a problem when they all jumped on VikeStep's Bandwagon.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Not_Steve's name was mentioned, right now it seems as he's tempting us to lynch him