Werewolf - Murder at Monocon!

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Bleedin 'ell, dat could've been me! luckily, werewolves wud bloody kill investegators than scumbags. nigh we'll 'av ter fend oyt who it wus.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Guys seriously The posh translator is bad and so is the east London one, I can educate you if you so please but please stop using them, as a Brit I find them annoying because of their inaccuracies.

Reactions: goreae

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Guys seriously The posh translator is bad and so is the east London one, I can educate you if you so please but please stop using them, as a Brit I find them annoying because of their inaccuracies.
Lovely Jovely then

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019

Same xD Its painful how everyone is trying to be a Posh brit xD Translators don't work

Reactions: the_j485

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Oi canny be bothered, oi'm usin' de Oirish wan, so joke's on yer, even if so'tiz brutal.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
So, as always I'm not sre on who to vote, and I don't know if I'll be here for much longer so, Vote(not locked):dgdas9

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I say we just go ahead and hang the posh brits :D lol.

So, we know the investigator is dead already and that there are two wolves in the building with us. Now to figure out who can be trusted.

C

chbachman

So, we know the investigator is dead already and that there are two wolves in the building with us. Now to figure out who can be trusted.

I can obviously be trusted. Or can I be....

Actually never mind I can be, that was my suspicious side coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
look, since no-one is going to do anything I may as well start. The only person I have some kind of gain on at all is Staxed.

He was the last to vote and goreae went after he finished. Also there aren't many people to vote for as we aren't chatting

I Vote for Staxed (not locked)

I may change eventually, but I got school tomorrow and school will end after midnight for you guys :/

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for Staxxed Not Locked

Seems fishy you are targeting us Brits, do you have an acquired taste for British blood? :O

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Is it just me, Jus2beast, or is your logic a little bit flawed? I'm seeing some bandwagoning here.
Although, we do know that Staxed has a powered role, thanks to Goreae putting him in it when he was late in his PM. Considering that the investigator is already dead, the likelihood that Staxed is an evil role, not a good one, is increased somewhat. Still not voting yet, though.

Also, I shotgun taking next werewolf game, with some borderlands-themed madness :D

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me, Jus2beast, or is your logic a little bit flawed? I'm seeing some bandwagoning here.
Although, we do know that Staxed has a powered role, thanks to Goreae putting him in it when he was late in his PM. Considering that the investigator is already dead, the likelihood that Staxed is an evil role, not a good one, is increased somewhat. Still not voting yet, though.

Also, I shotgun taking next werewolf game, with some borderlands-themed madness :D

Hence I have not locked it. Im waiting for people to start talking, its a bit quiet atm Staxxed will most likely not be my vote.

C

chbachman

How do we know that he has a powered role? I mean how is his joining sort of late a indicator that he is a powered role? Wouldn't it have been easier to just put him as a villager?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
@chbachman Goreae mentioned that he was waiting for staxed to send him a PM, and only powered roles such as werewolves, investigators and unicorns can send PMs. So really, the likelihood is he's either a wolf or a criminal such as the unicorn or wasp.

After looking at the evidence and working out the probability roughly:

I vote to lynch Staxed (not locked)

I suppose my accusation of bandwagoning may have been a little bit rash. Sorry about that, @Jus2beast

C

chbachman

ok then, now i see your point. I vote to lynch staxed (not locked)