Werewolf - Murder at Monocon!

C

chbachman

We can't decide anything useful until after at least some blood has been shed, so I would like some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Well I ne'ah! Hoh spiffing it is to see you, one's old bean, fine fellows, one is voting for nobody sadly but one is sure we will find this monstrously. fie to be sure, where were you, one's old bean, and what were you, one's old bean, doing last night? Oh stop it! You tease!

http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/posh-translator.asp for the win :3

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
I found the bleedin' east london accent. I might be talkin' loike this for the bloomin' George Best of the bloody game.

Does anyone kna where me monocle is?
Quesshun is, chucker oi even use a monocle? maybe oi sauld it for a pipe an' a shave, cos dohs things are awesum!

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I found the bleedin' east london accent. I might be talkin' loike this for the bloomin' George Best of the bloody game.

Does anyone kna where me monocle is?

One has ah distinct fancy of your accent :D, you, one's old bean, lost your monocle? empty, maybe one of the CROST members toohk it. Heavens above! How smashing

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Empowered persons: There are no lists in this game. Usually, you give a list of 3 people to use your power on. In this game, if that person is dead, then the power fails. This counts for wolf kills, too. If the power has a set number of uses, then a failed use will not use up the power. Order of actions is determined via RNG.

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
It's been a busy day! Glad I managed to get on and see the game started. I'm here, and I vote for nobody.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
It was a long day. All of the chaps decided to stick together in the lobby, but something felt off. A pair of eyes were burning into the back of everyone's respective necks. It was the wolf plushie that totally didn't foreshadow future events at all! It was just sitting there, passing judgements, deciding who looked tastiest. Ever so slowly, that innocent smile started looking like a devilish grin. When everyone was at the point of snapping, several people leaped up at once, took the plushie and ripped it to pieces. Could these events be foreshadowing? Could the chaps kill all of the wolves before they get devoured? Filled with hope, everyone went back to their rooms for the night.

Then, a horrifying scream came from SleepyScumbag's room. Everyone rushed in to investigate, only to find scumbag standing outside the room, shivering in terror. "I-i-i... It could of been me." He muttered, quite obviously more scared than a cobra at a mongoose family reunion. Opening the door, there was a collective gasp of shock and awe as they saw Exedra on the floor, brutally ripped apart. Whatever did this was pissed off, probably because it didn't find its intended target. In one hand, Exedra had a magnifying monocle, standard issue for all law enforcement nowadays, and the other a decimated notebook. Nobody is ever reading the contents of that ever again. Sympathetic to scumbag's situation, they decided to help him move rooms. Everyone worked as a team to move his luggage, clothes, and safe into a room a floor down. He didn't need to see that again.

End day one
End active recruitment
Start Day 2.

Exedra was the Investigator. wow that was quick.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
So the chuffin' investigator 'as died already, eh? We daan't 'ave many clues as ter 'oo the bloomin' wolf is. Maybe @Sleepyscumbag bein' found in the dead man's va va voom is significant?

EDIT: This translator is fantastic.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
To be clear, scumbag wasn't found in exedra's room. Exedra was found in scumbag's room.

Got it. Good thing you replied quickly, or that could have spiraled out of control.

The hell happened to your quote?