VoxelMap?

snake2332

Jul 29, 2019
There are VoxelMap topics at both the voxelbox forum and on MCF; no idea if either is more "official" though. The waypoints are stored within your vanilla minecraft installation (%APPDATA%\.minecraft\mods\VoxelMods\voxelMap\). The author has discussed both the IP-specific waypoints and waypoint storage location in a recent MCF post.

Thanks for that info. I didn't even think to look in the original Minecraft install location...because why on Earth would the voxel team MamiyaOtaru think that users of this mod would have Minecraft running from the rather ridiculous appdata location? But sure enough, there are my saved waypoints by IP address. I guess some people haven't discovered MultiMC yet and still use MagicLauncher or, even worse, MCPatcher to configure mods. Poor souls, haha.

I see that MamiyaOtaru says the waypoints are saved there so that you keep your waypoints even if you make a new MultiMC instance or whatever. It almost makes sense, but it would probably make more sense to put them in %userprofile% instead of %appdata% so they are saved per-user on that Windows machine. %appdata% just makes no sense because most people aren't going to have a .minecraft folder there in the first place.