Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, this changes a few things. I'm pretty much up to my eyelids in work right now (as in, working until midnight most nights) so I don't have the luxury of big synoptic recaps.
Reading through page 9 and 10, makes me 80% sure that VikeStep, Victini and ljfa are 3 wolves. They all ganged up on me without really anything on me vote VikeStep @Pyure @SpwnX
You do realise how much this looks like you pinging your wolf-buddies to hop on with you right? :p Also, I think that's the first time I've seen a triple OMGUS. GG Nojr

I'm still pretty suspicious of Vike, but if what Pyure claims about Spwn is true (and Spwn hasn't denied it) then I'm kinda leaning away from him for now. Pyure's confirmed that that snippet wasn't a wolf-brag (unless they're both wolf buddies, though the evidence points away from that for now IMO). Nojr's late vote was a bit dodgy, but it didn't affect the lynch - if it had, I would have been watching it much more closely.

Vote SpwnX. If he provides some explanation of his apparently erratic patterns, then I'll look into switching.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I am not a wolf, nor is nojr. that is all. I don't care anymore.

Edit: Be wary of pyure n vike.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like I'm too inactive here to be above the radar...I'm kinda being busy

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I think in this game, the low posters are wolves. That's why they are going under the radar and we are only lynching high posters because they have more words which can be critically evaluated.

I think one of the high posters is potentially a wolf though. My guess is either RJS, SpwnX or both.
In the FMA game, there were I think four wolves. I was basically the aplha male and the rest were just in the background. I did most of the heavy lifting and they just hid in the back of the room and died. Just saying, it's happened before where there's one active wolf and multiple inactive wolves.

Also I'm rather surprised I survived the night. I had entirely expected to be killed last night as a librarian who's clearly a threat to the village.

And victini continues to be iffy to me. He first contacted me with the librarian claim when I was first revealed as a librarian. He could have just believed my defense and decided to tell me that he was a dupe, or he was a wolf trying to take advantage of it to maybe become trusted by the village.

Vikestep is rather fishy to me as well. He could potentially be the leader of the pack.
goreae, i'll be on record as saying i think you're legit town, or at least that you had me convinced. But this persistence in "so long, farewell" when the momentum is already swinging away from you is genuinely disturbing. I hope unvoting you wasn't a dumb mistake.
Yeah, I was really expecting to be killed last night, which is why I was trying to stop the golem from guarding me, and why I was so brazen with my actions. I'm still rather surprised that I wasn't killed last night, but I doubt I'll last much longer at this rate. A productive villager doesn't last too long when the bodyguard's dead.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I can't tell if everything above is a brilliant vike/spwnx conversation. Me and vike have done this before, where we construct a bitchfest between us and then settle it so that we look all proven and townish to each other. This could be the same thing.

I suppose it occurs to me that vike was one of the few peeps I had a convo with, and he sorta cut off of communicating with me after a while. It could be that he doesn't trust me much. Alternatively it could be because I refused to be particularly free with the info with him and he went after someone else.

SpwnX, my big problem is that you sent me a pm'd role claim that makes zero sense. It still makes zero sense. I don't get it, and when someone's activity makes no sense, its usually because they're a wolf. I'm sticking to my guns for now.

My advice to all: I *personally* kinda think spwnx is a wolf, but its based completely on his shit-roleclaim and voting. Since I also think Vike is sketchy, I don't care if everyone totally ignores me and just lynches Vikestep. I personally don't intend to hop on that bandwagon unless it becomes an issue of evidence rather than popular-voting.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Do you really expect perfect logic and sense from people? Sometimes they're just insane.

and I definetely am acting weird this game, I can see that.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Since I don't care who suspects me or how vulnerable I am, seer. You should contact me. Whoever you are just contact me and tell me what you know. I can speak for you, be your proxy. Just contact me.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
You do realise how much this looks like you pinging your wolf-buddies to hop on with you right? :p Also, I think that's the first time I've seen a triple OMGUS. GG Nojr
What will you do if Vike turns out to be a wolf?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
What will you do if Vike turns out to be a wolf?
Hey, I'm not opposed to the Vike=Wolf hypothesis. Hell, I've been one of, if not the, strongest proponents of it. However, two things I would flag up.

1. Sure, Vike seems dodgy. But over the course of these three days, other people now look much dodgier. Should that change, my vote will too. Simple as that.
  2. Vike as a wolf I can believe. What I do not believe is that any wolf team with Vike in it would go for a solo doggypile on a single player. Hell, scratch that. Any wolf team at all would never do a solo unsupported doggypile, simply because of how blatant it looks. I could believe one wolf there. I could stretch to two. But claiming all three are wolves puts you on basically the same playing field as them. You are accusing them on the sole basis that they have voted for you. If anything, that's even less evidence than they have for you.
I mean, you accuse all three of being wolves, then only focus on Vike. If there was an executioner style role in this game, I'd be slapping an enormous label on your face. What about if Victini is a wolf? What will I do if ljfa is a wolf? These are the serious questions that nobody is answering :p

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh, I should vote real quick. Vote nojr What you're doing now isn't the big thing that I'm jumping on, it's that you were entirely silent in the first two days, with nothing but a vote, no opinions about what was going on. Then when you're called out, you get defensive. It's a bit weird.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
What bugs me is that SpwnX is not trying to distance himself from 016Nojr. If they are both wolves, the way they are interacting is like they want to be voted.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bit of a feeling that SpwnX, 016Nojr, and fowltief are wolves.

I think Pyure has a chance to be a wolf as well because of when Nojr tagged him in that message. I can't explain the SpwnX vote. It may just be that he is bussing his teammate to cover his behind.

I may be wrong here, just thought you should all know what's on my mind.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, unless I am mistaken. Because of the villager converting to zombie mechanic, if there are 4 wolves now, then there are effectively 5 wolves in the game. We have 13 players alive now so pretty much we can only make 2 more mistakes.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
D3 Vote Tally (12/13)
  • SpwnX (5)- ljfa, erindalc, Pyure, Eruamtien, RJS
  • Vikestep (3)- SpwnX, 016Nojr, fowltief
  • 016Nojr (3)- goreae, VictiniX888, Vikestep
  • Someone Else 37 (1)- Fraction2
Not Yet Voted (1/13)
@Someone Else 37

About 5 hours remain in the day.