Modded series, Adventure maps, Mini games and much more!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Its an episode of experimenting today as we make our selves a orechid and a starfield creator! Well we end up lighting up the night sky but your have to watch to see what I mean!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
We Make it the the end of the first mission today and start are attack on the boss but unfortunately "pull of the grave" pulls a bit to hard and we are forced to abandon the fight!.... FOR NOW!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
We continue the hardcore questing grind but we get held back by some annoying circuits. to solve the problem we have to make some acid and we end up taking several baths!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Its a Time consuming episode today guys as we fight to get us a lapis and a Leaden queen... Unfortunately the Laden queen doesn't want to play ball causing us to have to wait around ALLOT!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
We strive towards a new sword which tern out to be ALLOT more useful than it first seems... The terra sword can fire bursts of mana at our enemies which means this sword is both ranged and short ranged!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
We Finally slay that pesky boss today and move on to a brand new level this level is completely under water but luckily we find a flag which will help us zip around....

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Today we power through a few quests but in the end we set to work on making some very productive bees and with this we make ourselves a basic oil set up and our bees are busy making our oil for power!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
As we finally finish the Techno nightmare quest we run into a quest which shocks me be on belief! We discover that we have to build 64 of every kind of generator including the nether star generator!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Today we create some of the most useful things yet... We create a Terrasteel pickaxe and a ROD OF HELLS! With this rod we unlock some of the powers of the devil himself!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Slaves? Yep today we start to take full advantage of these bees and get them to work on iron and gold production.We also make ourselves a new bee that will be very helpful when it comes to making oil!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
With the shock of the generators setting in we get down to business of getting a SHIT TONE on everything... to speed the process up i have done some major automation off camera! Today we get to work on setting up a blood wood farm and farming ender pearls!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
WE are getting more and more powerful by the second! Today we build server new rods (wands) that are VERY useful and fun to use. We also encounter a baby zombie which seems to be missing a few Chromosomes!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
With questing currently holding us back we have to resort to heading down an entirely new line in forestry... We have to start make so new trees! We end up with 1 entirely new tree today which seems to grow like its invisible?

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Generating generators? yep! today we have got to start to tackle the Humongous task of creating every generator in the game 64 times!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to a BRAND NEW series! With over 100 quests and many mods to explore I suppose we better get to it... Today we learn the game mechanics (such as vanilla tools are useless) And make ourselves the bear essentials... which is harder than it sounds...

But wait... thats not all...
As a bonus there is also an episode of HUNGER GAMES!

So today I bring you not 1 but 2 HUNGER GAMES! To make up for lost time Im bringing out 22 games and to give you a hint one of them is a victory...

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
NEW QUESTS??? WHAT!!! Yep more quests for us to tackle today and we tackle them well... very well by the end we only have 2 left to do and they will BEE (pun intended) very hard to complete!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
NO MORE GENERATORS!... finally after today we will never have to make another generator again but along the way we discover there is a big problem we must over come... we must craft and UNSTABLE INGOT BLOCK!

And as another bonus here is some super paintball!

Almost a clean sweep victory today... we also pull of some intense fights were we are more than out numbered but still manage to slaughter them all!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Today we create ourselves a Mana Enchanter! In the process we decide to make a volcano style bast for the enchanter to rest on unfortunately our Terra Firm Rod does so irreversible damage

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Survival games Montarge!
Is that a montage? Yes it is Me and my good Friend ICE monk have put together a short montage of some of the kills we got in our previous recording session!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
PROGRESS! Its something ive wanted to do for a while now and today im glad to say we actually made some... in the process of hardcore questing we are given some legendary reward bags and well they dont give us great results....