Modded series, Adventure maps, Mini games and much more!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! My channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9IWy2CE1S86FlryXi-i66w

I thank you for taking the time to read this! your GREAT!

After End
After End is a brand new modpack that has just been released.
The pack is still in alpha stages but it still has quests to power through.
The pack is a space block style map which is geared towards adventure and quest completion

You can find more info using this link:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-after-end-alpha-hqm-spaceblock-sorta.67333/

Video:

Stranded on the beach

info:
This series is aimed at mod exploration and teaching the player mods that they may not have used before (such as witchery). With over 100 quests and over 100 mods this series promises to be a good one!
More info and download links by following this link:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-stranded-on-the-beach-hqm-100-quests-hard.61481/

Project omega-Thaumcraft 4.2
Its time for another new adventure today and its time we took on a mod that has been haunting us for many series! Its time we took on THAUMCRAFT! We will also be exploring the comforts of our new base and seeing what new features botania has to offer.

Pack created by: ICE Monk

Let it End series-(beta)
This series is a play through of a new mod pack that is currently in alpha stages.
You can read all about the mod pack and costume map through this link:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-open-alpha-let-it-end.51948/
This series has over 80 mods installed!
if you wish to view this series here is a link to its playlist:
Link
or you can watch the latest episode here:

If you need help with anything I will make a video on it.
If you wish to see a specific mod/mod pack series you name it are do it.

Other content
along with this series I do a number of other series you may be interested in watching.
You can click on the names to take you to the playlists.
-bridges
-hunger games
-draw my thing
-Super paintball
-and the occasional mini game

Finally
If you wish to see content of any kind don't be afraid to ask!
I am also looking for people to do collab recording so get in touch if your interested
I am here to provide :)

Any way thank you again and heres the link to my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9IWy2CE1S86FlryXi-i66w

Last edited:

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Wohh whats this? its a random tutorial on one of the mods in FTB packs!
[DOUBLEPOST=1413142393][/DOUBLEPOST]A new episode of let it end just went up (sorry its so short)

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno... To be honest I have to commend you and Mobius as you both do pretty good editing for your playthrough of the pack :) I can't do anything as "professional" as that :/

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
And on to another episode and now were set up and rolling we can dive in to some more specific mods.
Today its ars magica! or should I say ASS magica.
[DOUBLEPOST=1413308752,1413214771][/DOUBLEPOST]WOOOHOOO here comes another episode of Let It End!
And this time I believe I make some (descent) progress.
[DOUBLEPOST=1413381709][/DOUBLEPOST]So heres another this time its another magic episode!
[DOUBLEPOST=1413483910][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres Another of the Epic Let It End series

[DOUBLEPOST=1413564397][/DOUBLEPOST]Here comes another episode of Modded madness

Last edited:

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Its time for some metallic madness in another episode of the amazing Let It End series

[DOUBLEPOST=1413742198,1413657470][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres the new modded madness episode

[DOUBLEPOST=1413910213][/DOUBLEPOST]Wooooh whats this two videos to advertise at once???

Sorry for late advertisement on one of them. (got no internet at the moment)

Things get less "face palmy" in the latest episode of Let It End

And things are getting much stronger in the latest episode of Modded Madness
[DOUBLEPOST=1413998053][/DOUBLEPOST]Things take a tumble for the worse in the new episode of Let It End

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Heres the latest episode of modded madness and I engage the shields

[DOUBLEPOST=1414157374,1414105101][/DOUBLEPOST]Here comes another of Let It End and this time we plough through the quests and have some bad news

[DOUBLEPOST=1414179622][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a brand new series and a brand new first episode and today we do some trading with my fellow minecrafters

I
[DOUBLEPOST=1414179771][DOUBLEPOST=1414266746][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres is the latest episode of modded madness and today we take on magical crops

[DOUBLEPOST=1414273842][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres is the latest episode of modded madness and today we take on magical crops

Last edited:

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Here is some advice. Spread out the videos more. You will get sick of YouTube and not become the next PewDiePie cause you are overworking. Worry about a daily or bi-daily video that is quality. I think the quality is good, but could be a wee-bit better. Other than that keep up the good work!

Source: Been doing YouTube for 1 year (Posting videos for 1 year every 3 days.)[DOUBLEPOST=1414276182][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here is some advice. Spread out the videos more. You will get sick of YouTube and not become the next PewDiePie cause you are overworking. Worry about a daily or bi-daily video that is quality. I think the quality is good, but could be a wee-bit better. Other than that keep up the good work!

Source: Been doing YouTube for 1 year (Posting videos for 1 year every 3 days.)
Also, would you like to do some videos on my modpacks Drone Pack or Action Pack?

Drone Pack I will tell you when it is ready and has quests.
Action Pack is pretty good ATM so you can do that anytime.

Reactions: Primal Demon

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
thx for the advice!
I will put that into effect at some point but I am trying new things out at the moment and I am eager to get the videos out along with the normal stuff I do.
Saying that I find making youtube videos fun! so it doesn't feel like im working overtime just on allot of different things at once.

As for the mod packs.
could you send me some more information about them.
But as it stands drone pack sound interesting I like making videos on packs that no one has seen before so if its not released yet then all the better!
Plus I can push you pack out there more and advertise it :)