Modded series, Adventure maps, Mini games and much more!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Here is an awesome episode of Modded Madness and today we dive into full blow exploration and boss fighting!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Reloaded with friends! only this time its more of a solo series and has been revised
Ahh ok... You should do a Mixicraft server series... You will love it, as it is a pack I made :evil: (no HQM, no RIDICULOUS) recipes, and cool terrain gen... and if you decided to be on teamspeak, you may get a wild Jordan ;)

Just suggesting it, as it is sorta similar to your Mod Pack Madness series (butt tonnes of mods, that are cool and you don't always know them)

Reactions: Primal Demon

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh ok... You should do a Mixicraft server series... You will love it, as it is a pack I made :evil: (no HQM, no RIDICULOUS) recipes, and cool terrain gen... and if you decided to be on teamspeak, you may get a wild Jordan ;)

Just suggesting it, as it is sorta similar to your Mod Pack Madness series (butt tonnes of mods, that are cool and you don't always know them)
Always open to suggestions!
I will definitely look into that after I move!

Just wondering what is you least favourite series i am currently doing?
And what would you like to see more of?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Always open to suggestions!
I will definitely look into that after I move!

Just wondering what is you least favourite series i am currently doing?
And what would you like to see more of?
I'd say Mod Pack Madness, just because it's 1.6, and 1.7 is the way forward ;)
I'm not gonna say favourite series because I am a biased babe ;)

Reactions: Primal Demon

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Never watched it, so I didn't want to comment :p
I thought it was vanilla... And I can't play vanilla anymore :p (It bores me)

Its basically vanilla (only a few mods luch as mini map and NEI) only its on a server so its based around pvp and stealing loot from other peoples bases!
Its a war game basically :)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Its basically vanilla (only a few mods luch as mini map and NEI) only its on a server so its based around pvp and stealing loot from other peoples bases!
Its a war game basically :)
War game without flans mod, or other "war" mods? o.o Also... I don't like PVP (mainly because I suck at it) ;)

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
its drone pack time and i do some extensive work this episode and complete some quests and prepare for our eventual journey to the nether

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
We dive ever deeper in our quest for blood today! We make some substantial upgrades to our blood alter today and start building the components need for our ritual of binding!

Reactions: jordsta95

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
OMG HE FINALLY TEXTURED EVERYTHING!!!! Yes thats right 98% of the blocks have now been textured and it looks Amazing!
Now on to what i actually do this episode... I start our quest for the ultimate crafting machine and build a massive multi block auto crafter!