Modded series, Adventure maps, Mini games and much more!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
I start making things easier for ourselves today as I create and upgrade some much needed tools! We start analysing our first be today and make so big progress towards our Noble bee!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
I make HUGE progress this episode as we complete the whole of "Down the watering hole" quest... it helps ALLOT when you acctually know what your doing ;)

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
We start of well this episode but soon learn creating terrasteel is harder than we first anticipated! We make our selves some sparks but learn we need to visit the ELF dimension in order to use them!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Its the bee breading episode today and we start towards our noble queen and industrious queen unfortunately we only manage to maintain 1 but you will have to watch the episode to find out which one

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Today we do some pre preparation for our applied energetics episode and work on our pressure chamber and produce skystone... we also start producing crystals and give ALLOT of blood!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
welcome to a VERY cool map guy's! This map dives deep into the world of magic and shows of many spells, many classes and many upgrades! Today we get our first 2 spells (one of them being class specific) and start on the Many side quests and one of the quests pits us against the EVIL KILLER RABBIT!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Its time! Today we preform the very graphically impressive terrasteel infusion! This time we succeed! Not only that be we also start making plans for our making a portal to the elf dimention! (sadly we can never go there)

Last edited:

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Today we FINALLY complete yet another quest and we get ourselves a apiary for each kind of bee and use them to make pollen and royal jelly! We also start our production of oil up again.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
welcome to a VERY cool map guy's! This map dives deep into the world of magic and shows of many spells, many classes and many upgrades! Today we get our first 2 spells (one of them being class specific) and start on the Many side quests and one of the quests pits us against the EVIL KILLER RABBIT!

By the way, if you didn't play the map in one go, the command to stop command blocks saying what they did in chat ( such as the saturation spam ) is:
/gamerule commandBlockOutput false

I'm not sure if I got the capitals right in commandBlockOutput so just type in some of it and press tab..

Reactions: Primal Demon

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, if you didn't play the map in one go, the command to stop command blocks saying what they did in chat ( such as the saturation spam ) is:
/gamerule commandBlockOutput false

I'm not sure if I got the capitals right in commandBlockOutput so just type in some of it and press tab..
Thank you I haven't played the next episode yet so i will sort that out by next ep :)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
I upgrade the base today and make it look cool and worthy of a portal to the elf dimension! We make 1 more terresteal in our new set up and start communications with the elf people

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
As promised today we get on that grind and start making some serious progress in our technology quests! In doing so we take on a seemingly complex task of making a shiny ingot.

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
As you can tell by the thumbnail while you where away there was a rather large nuclear meltdown! But all is not what it seems as we call back 1x1 builders again to not only solve our issue but give our base a small spruce up...