Mod Discovery

was this interesting?

• Total voters

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
You, Sir, tickled my funny bone.
There is a difference between 'I like xy better' and 'xy is better'.
When ppl say the first, there is no need of backing up anything, its their oppinion.
But if they say the latter, its no oppinion its a statement. Statements have to be backed up.

That's the difference between a discussion and an argument.
Except posting the latter on a forum 95% of the time implies opinion.

Y'know, the last forum I was on also went through an "in your opinion" spam phase. We eventually decided against it because it was easier to just infer privately that it was an opinion than to post "in your opinion" one-liners every other thread. And less annoying.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Except posting the latter on a forum 95% of the time implies opinion.

Y'know, the last forum I was on also went through an "in your opinion" spam phase. We eventually decided against it because it was easier to just infer privately that it was an opinion than to post "in your opinion" one-liners every other thread. And less annoying.
I thought that was a given in online interactions in general. Well...then again, there is Tumblr, soooooo, yeah.

Anywho, for something a bit more frivolous and more fun, how about CandyCraft? You can live in a literal chocolate castle, go to a dimension that looks like Willy Wonka's workshop, and just generally have a fun ol time.