FTB Tutorial Map

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Being a new user of the FTB client, only dabbling in premade maps, I would like to learn from a tutorial map. I hope it'll eventually be released. Good luck, and don't work too hard.

runlvlzero

Jul 29, 2019
It is very unlikely this map is still in the works. However. Direwolf20 from youtube lets people download his world saves. I highly recommend his videos and his world for a brief look at all of whats possible. Also the guide thread here and FTB wiki.

My advice is pick the favorite aspect of FTB you like and focus on that. There is to much to do and learn about in any short amount of time. A very easy place to start is IC2 or thermal expansion, or even thaumcraft.

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
This really looks cool, and maybe a schematic once your done, for sever owners to paste into their spawn!

Looks cool, I still need some Noob Training for most mods in FTB :D

herbycanopy

Jul 29, 2019
Some one should do a map like this...please make sure you use signs, boards, or books to help explain what rooms/areas are for what...lol.

einsteinsci

Jul 29, 2019
The screenshots seem to be from FTB Beta A for 1.4.2. Is this now for Unleashed/Unhinged/DW20 1.5 or still FTB Beta A? I'm glad somebody's doing this; I have a friend who's daunted by all the tech mods that FTB has, and I don't have the time to tutor him.