Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I'm sorry for this.
I did it again. I crashed the server. I was researching for Hat Mobs when I came across a squid with a skyscraper on its head. I looked at it, and the server crashed. I was only waiting for the perfect picture, when suddenly I saw that harsh, menu with a seemingly random background block.
At that time, I cried out in frustration, as I would fail to reach the deadline for the next picture. This really aggravated me, and I believe that
your emotions will be similar. That squid with the massive skyscraper head would have made first post if it wasn't for me. I managed to put the dirt into my
house however, so that won't happen again.
Again, sincere apologies.
[DOUBLEPOST=1408218519][/DOUBLEPOST]
What lol. Hey PC! We may actually be able to make a forum post with this as a game-show thingy :D
Way ahead of ya.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Server. Site says it's down. If I crashed, I would get a Read timed out error or just a crash to FTBLauncher, but a server crash will say that the server has closed.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I have done it. I have bridged the realities together.

I can interface my ComputerCraft Turtle with clients in real life.
Non-nerd talk: I can control minecraft stuff with my phone.

Reactions: DarkHeart

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
btw pc.. WTF why is there a crafting recipe for command blocks? i mean sure there disabled but... just *facepalm*

Because command blocks look cool :D...... Tbh it was a accident I just went through the reciper config and used note pad to find all "false" and change it to "true"
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
@Derpysauce Now what to use the turtle for...and how to prank kilo w/ it...
I can code up a nice automated system from which I can control the Turtle from my PDA ingame or my iPhone IRL. Or, if you want, we can make loads of drawbridges and wirelessly control them with PCs. xD Or Portal turrets. Singing ones. Just to scare him xD