Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
In my defense it was less then that and I couldn't live at my old base any more cause someone ahem *derpy* cough cough set up a base full of sky blocks that made me lag so bad...... But that's the last time I crash the server do to world edit

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yah mean your little abode? Yah that wouldn't be a problem only a couple hundred blocks at most..... I have done over 7 mil without crashing the server...... Just caused everyone to lag for 30 seconds or so

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I only lagged for about 2 seconds :p

When you world edit, make sure you dig down 3 blocks, and then get the stone block on the bottom. I need my basement, and my door to work.

Also, make sure Gunther makes it :p

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yah I did that but....... In the process I crashed to client and I come back to find your whole house turned into air infused ore syuff.... I saved some of your stuff and I will replace anything else you need

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Nah right now its just after midday... And I will check out the new one

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this post is a little dead.

BTW, if you hear a modulated version of 'Still Alive in the ME drive area, don't blame me.

It was the squirrel that used to be with gunther.

Banjo killed it.

Reactions: pc_assassin

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Wait wat?? Anyways i'm back from 2 weeks at the countryside with no access to the interwebs!

Oh and who was administrating the modpack? I have a request. What about making the pack a little smaller? I have some friends who can't play out modpack because of their weak computers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I'm on vacation atm and am having connection issues. I can barely use tapatalk which is low internet usage. Will fix today... Hopefully.

Reactions: pc_assassin

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah... When you said it should be up it was 12:30 AM so... Yeah

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Wait wat?? Anyways i'm back from 2 weeks at the countryside with no access to the interwebs!

Oh and who was administrating the modpack? I have a request. What about making the pack a little smaller? I have some friends who can't play out modpack because of their weak computers.

I have some friends who can't play out modpack because of their weak computers.
Weak computers
Weak

Twilight Forest.[DOUBLEPOST=1410371033][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, we are adding some ComputerCraft addons, but in the update after that, TF is expected to be removed.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I have some friends who can't play out modpack because of their weak computers.
Weak computers
Weak

Twilight Forest.[DOUBLEPOST=1410371033][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, we are adding some ComputerCraft addons, but in the update after that, TF is expected to be removed.

Laughed so hard at this... When did dj develop the pack? :p seriously though we are trying to cut the twilight from the pack. And maybe (emphasis) we will add CC addons. While we are on the subject is there any mods that people don't really use so we can add ender IO as well?

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Random things, boss mobs, battle towers. At least i consider those useless

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Random things is staying no questioning it, but the others..... Eh I may set up a poll later for em