Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Sorry for the inactivity lately been addicted to a server for a while (I was addicted to it before this server) been at least working on a place to store mod tools might work on a way that pc and sol can access it so there's less use for creative mode :p after I finish I will ward it and try to set up a normal person killing mechanisim (probally involving blood magic)

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yah I've not been active lately I had some family matters to deal with then I started playing crash landing and now I'm kinda addicted (mostly cause I can do that for 3 minutes and then if I have to get up and do something I'm not AFKing all day on a server.... But by this weekend I should be back on the server daily as usual..... Don't break my ghetto base :p

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
I think its okay if the server is down for a while, considering the fact that Solomon has paid for 120 days of the website, and donated $50 to his own server, not to mention hosting it :p

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to add days but it didn't work... It's ok if it's down for a while, like that he can stack up money and pay for a long period of activity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I think its okay if the server is down for a while, considering the fact that Solomon has paid for 120 days of the website, and donated $50 to his own server, not to mention hosting it :p
It's self hosted, so I don't see why he donated $50 to himself :p

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Great job with the server sol!
We reached the 4 players count once again

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Sol, PC did a 10 billion block world edit and crashed the server.

I know looking at a squid was evil, but that...

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Did you tell him about the... Thingy.... Which caused your death? <.< >.> ^.^ o.o