Agrarian Skies: Sugar High

Vswe

Jul 29, 2019
Where do you put the quests at? I've tried making a HQM folder, copying an edited quests.hqm into the world folder, and putting the file into the hardcorequesting folder.
I'm currently not home, so I can't check. It is however explained in the 3.0.0 update video (that's when it was added).

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The lore page:
You were once a humble sugar farmer. You lived in the magical dimension of candy. Everyone was happy. There hadn't been a war in 500 years. Not since the Great Rocky Road War. The people of the Candy Realm are a proud people, mostly because their Ancestors built the land. No, I mean they literally made all the candy in the realm and built the freaking world. The candy people are always looking for more sugar, both for consumption and for building more land. Then the humans came. When word got out that there was a realm made entirely of sweets, people from every far reach of the world flocked to the Candy Realm and devoured it, and when they were done, they started eating the candy people as well. At that point, the Ancestors returned and whisked all of the candy people away to their realm, and sealed the dimension permanently. All that was left was your sugar farm. The Candy King came to what little of your farm was left and offered you a proposal. You would gather the materials, and the Ancestors would rebuild. You have no choice but to accept.

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
The lore page:
You were once a humble sugar farmer. You lived in the magical dimension of candy. Everyone was happy. There hadn't been a war in 500 years. Not since the Great Rocky Road War. The people of the Candy Realm are a proud people, mostly because their Ancestors built the land. No, I mean they literally made all the candy in the realm and built the freaking world. The candy people are always looking for more sugar, both for consumption and for building more land. Then the humans came. When word got out that there was a realm made entirely of sweets, people from every far reach of the world flocked to the Candy Realm and devoured it, and when they were done, they started eating the candy people as well. At that point, the Ancestors returned and whisked all of the candy people away to their realm, and sealed the dimension permanently. All that was left was your sugar farm. The Candy King came to what little of your farm was left and offered you a proposal. You would gather the materials, and the Ancestors would rebuild. You have no choice but to accept.
I was just about to ask about that. If you want, I can do the narration. I have a natural narrator's voice.

Have to say I am happy to see you working on maps again.

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
0767dYn.png

Recreated home sweet home with a sugar high twist based on your lore. Complete with rice crispie treat roofs!:D

Reactions: goreae and DrowElf

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Finished the first draft of my starting quest line:

2014-05-29_22.14.28.png

After this, there will be a quest line about supplying materials for a candy factory and storage facility, and as you complete those quests, 'hoarding' quests will become available, requesting vast amounts of certain sweets. For example there will be one requesting cryotheum and steel to make an ice cream storage center, and that quest will unlock ice cream hoarding.[DOUBLEPOST=1401427709][/DOUBLEPOST]
0767dYn.png

Recreated home sweet home with a sugar high twist based on your lore. Complete with rice crispie treat roofs!:D
One thing I would change is replace the water stream with chocolate milk.

EDIT: The Ancestors are going to be based off of Candyland characters.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Finished the first draft of my starting quest line:

View attachment 11342

After this, there will be a quest line about supplying materials for a candy factory and storage facility, and as you complete those quests, 'hoarding' quests will become available, requesting vast amounts of certain sweets. For example there will be one requesting cryotheum and steel to make an ice cream storage center, and that quest will unlock ice cream hoarding.[DOUBLEPOST=1401427709][/DOUBLEPOST]
One thing I would change is replace the water stream with chocolate milk.

EDIT: The Ancestors are going to be based off of Candyland characters.
done.

MyJ3oss

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaahhhh I get it... if only you could change the colour of the book to candy colours

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is relevant to my interests. Goreae, you have anything against my doing some Sugar High videos when you feel the quests and map are no longer in a "beta" state?