Agrarian Skies: Sugar High

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
DONUT DELIGHT
Submit 128 Plain, Cinnamon Sugar, Frosted, Chocolate, Jelly, and Powdered Donuts.

BURNT CARAMEL

Submit 1000 Sugar Charcoal

BETTER THAN SAND

Submit 100 Sugar Cubes

SUNDAE SUNDAY

Craft Each Type Of Sundae

LACTOSE
INTOLERANT
Submit 200 Soy and Coconut Milk

ADVANCED COOKIE ASSEMBLY
Submit 500 cream cookies

Just Some Suggestions...:p

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
also what file did you edit to get the recipes server side instead of local?
The recipes? Just make a folder in the save named minetweaker and a file inside that folder named main.cfg. Any commands in the main.cfg file will be run after local recipes are loaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1402027009][/DOUBLEPOST]
DONUT DELIGHT
Submit 128 Plain, Cinnamon Sugar, Frosted, Chocolate, Jelly, and Powdered Donuts.
BURNT CARAMEL
Submit 1000 Sugar Charcoal
BETTER THAN SAND
Submit 100 Sugar Cubes
SUNDAE SUNDAY
Craft Each Type Of Sundae
LACTOSE INTOLERANT
Submit 200 Soy and Coconut Milk

ADVANCED COOKIE ASSEMBLY
Submit 500 cream cookies

Just Some Suggestions...:p
I like the charcoal and the lactose intolerant things. This is a sweets-based world. It's made of sugar, so they farm sugar nonstop. Makes sense for them to run machinery off of sugar charcoal. As for the milk, I think Plumpy can use that. The sugar, sundaes and cookies are already planned.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
The recipes? Just make a folder in the save named minetweaker and a file inside that folder named main.cfg. Any commands in the main.cfg file will be run after local recipes are loaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1402027009][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like the charcoal and the lactose intolerant things. This is a sweets-based world. It's made of sugar, so they farm sugar nonstop. Makes sense for them to run machinery off of sugar charcoal. As for the milk, I think Plumpy can use that. The sugar, sundaes and cookies are already planned.
thanks, helps alot.

caden yarbrough

Jul 29, 2019
When do you think you can release a alpha or pre alpha version of this new pack? i.e. with the new map and quests. I would love to test and give feedback on it.

Also, how did you add quests/edit them? ive tried everything to do it on my custom map but it wont work? thanks

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I edited @SkeletonPunk 's map slightly and it's looking beautiful.
2014-06-08_22.09.49.png

The only 'usable' block in the build is the nitor. It's not that useful, and as a crucible fuel I think it's as good as a torch, so yeah. I'll both release this map and a platform-style map. With the new expansion recipes in place, you can easily expand from 4 sugarcane.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
When do you think you can release a alpha or pre alpha version of this new pack? i.e. with the new map and quests. I would love to test and give feedback on it.

Also, how did you add quests/edit them? ive tried everything to do it on my custom map but it wont work? thanks
If you put quests folder in the saves HardCorequesting folder and put a quest file in there, it should load a blank quest file for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1402296218][/DOUBLEPOST]
This thread is relevant to my interests. Goreae, you have anything against my doing some Sugar High videos when you feel the quests and map are no longer in a "beta" state?
You and skeletonpunk in the very least will get a prerelease copy. Probably going to be a while, though. Quest writing is hard work. and @Jadedcat any tips on creating loot bags? I don't even know where to start with those things.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
If you put quests folder in the saves HardCorequesting folder and put a quest file in there, it should load a blank quest file for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1402296218][/DOUBLEPOST]
You and skeletonpunk in the very least will get a prerelease copy. Probably going to be a while, though. Quest writing is hard work. and @Jadedcat any tips on creating loot bags? I don't even know where to start with those things.
made this thing if it helps on the beastblock thing
Yeah I was going to completely drop the whole reward bags thing if neither I nor anyone else could figure it out. I was thinking i would catigorize items based on usefulness like thins:
not very filling food: plain
saplings: plain
nuggets of plain metals: plain
seeds made from weak essence: plain
Good Saturating Food: Good
ingots of plain metals: good
chain/gold armor: good
enchanted stone and wooden tools: good
quarter hearts: good
blocks of plain metals: greater
ingots of higher tier metals: greater
enchanted iron and invar tools: greater
enchanted bows: greater
Magical Crop Magic Bread: Greater
animal spawn eggs: greater
Mob spawn eggs: Epic
enchanted invar armor:epic
enchanted diamond tools: epic
seeds from strong essence: epic
metal and xp berry bushes: epic
thaumcraft nodes: epic
wither essence seed: Legendary
extreme essence seeds: Legendary
enchanted diamond armor:Legendary
crazy OP weapons with weird names:Legendary
crazy OP armor with weird names:Legendary
thaumium silverwood wand: legendary
enchanted jet packs:legendary
blocks of top tier metals and gems: Legendary
Would you look at that due to my odd way of rambling when I am tired i made this little chart of rewards. I am better at this tired than awake i guess...
Also I forgot to mention the only way you can get lives is through crafting quarter hearts which is a miniature heart with a golden apple. So don't fuck up
EDIT: WOW, i need to go to bed, "i made thing thin on the beast block thing"? that was just pure mind derp

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds great. Take your time and get it where you want it, then I'll get some videos out there.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Is there a way to do this multiplayer? When I try he cant see the recipe nor can I make it.
Well if recipes are in the world folder as they are for this map, then all clients should download the recipes from the server automatically. This is so an admin could edit recipes on the server without players having to download new files.